Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Win Accumulator(acca) Bets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Win Accumulator(acca) Bets (661 Views)

Introduction XBT Accumulator / How To Place Bets On 1xbet Exchange / Premium Betting App For Winning Football Bets 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Accumulator(acca) Bets by johnhood(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good day fellow Nairalanders, I creating this topic for us to share betting stratagies on how to win more on bets.
It is not up a year now I started betting. I was among those that abhor bet that I see people that bet as stupid people.

But after I started looking for money for my school I started considering any way I can make money legally. That was how my betting journey started. My first bet was a single bet I placed for Nigeria to win Algeria last year( Nigeria was given 3 odd against Algeria. So I placed it with #500 expecting #1500 I will use as transport fare to Owerri). I have not fully understood the concept of odd i.e I didn't know that small odd means the favourite/stronger team.
Well, Nigeria disappointed me.

Since then I have b most times loosing and sometimes winning. I have never won up to #10000 at once.
I played almost all the options. I have many stratagies which I use which seems like once I win with it, it becomes hard for me to with it again. I also bet on many sports both soccer, hockey , basketball etc.

Fast forwarding to the present day my education crashed the reason is not hard to guess.

Depressed and and frustrated bet becomes the only way I have hope of getting money which in most times the hope becomes hopeless. That was how I became a semi-bet addict.
Presently now I work on a bet shop so you can see the only way available to me now to make money is through bet. So for those of you that already bosses in the business what strategies and the things you look out for when placing your bets?

(1) (Reply)

Nikom Global Ventures Ltd / I Can Teach You How To Earn Online / Earn Free Ogn And Exchange It For A Bitcoin On Binance Exchange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.