Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development (5460 Views)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Dr. Ezugwu As Provost Of Enugu State College Of Health Tech / Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general / Ugwuanyi Appoints Jay Jay Okocha, Ex-nbc Boss, Others As Reform C’ttee Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by OEPHIUS(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor, has appointed Nollywood actress Reaheal Okonkwo, as Enugu State Ambassador on Youth Development.

The beautiful famous actress announced the good news via her Instagram page, where she shared a photo of herself and the governor holding what appeared to be her appointment letter.

” I am overwhelmed and glad to inform you that I have been appointed the Enugu State Ambassador on Youth Development by the state governor, His Excellency IFEANYI LAWRENCE UGWUANYI (GBURUS).

“I am humbled that my state found me worthy to represent them and I promise to do my utmost best towards creating positive impact in the lives of Youths and the people of Enugu State at large.

#Enugu State is in hand of God
#Nkolinwansukka
#Ugommandigbo, she captioned the photo.

Okonkwo, who is popularly known as Nkoli Nwa Nsukka is a fast rising Nollywood actress, model, singer, dancer and a philanthropist.

In 2007, Rachael Okonkwo joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) professionally, after registering with the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Enugu Chapter, and started attending movie auditions and featuring as minor character in movies.

In 2008, she played a supporting role in the movie “Royal War” alongside Ini Edo and Van Vickers.

Also in 2010, she played a supporting role in the movie “Open and Close”, alongside Nuela Njibuigbo, Patience Ozokwor, John Okafor and Charles Inojie.

In 2014, the renowned dancer rose to fame after playing the lead role in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “Nkoli Nwa Nsukka”, an Igbo indigenous movie produced and directed by Mac Collins Chidebe.

Rachael Okonkwo has acted in more than 100 Nollywood movies which include Royal War, Ekaette Goes to School, White Ladies, Sister Esther, Paw Paw the Guitar Boy, Bloody War, Ogidi, Teri Teri, Arthur One Eye, Onwa Na South.

Others are Left Over, Zee World Madness, University Girls, Vale of Tears, Ojawa-Nwa, Justify My Love, Eno My Calabar Love, Ijele the Princess of Fire, Local Prostitute, Please Leave My Husband, Tears of Betrayal, The Gods Anger, among others

In 2014, the model and songwriter won the Best Indigenous Comedy Actress at the City People Entertainment Awards.

In 2016, she was nominated for Best Comedy Actress of the Year at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role as Nkoli in the movie “Nkoli Nwa Nsukka”.

The beautiful and talented actress, recently debunked rumours that she was dating Nollywood movie producer and director, Mac Collins Chidebe, and Nollywood famous actor Ken Erics during an interview.

Okonkwo, who is also a philanthropist, has a special way of giving back to the society.

According to her, she hosts an annual carnival, which aims at providing free gifts for kids and entertainment to the people.

She said the project enables her to interact with her fans.

In 2015, she hosted the first edition of the children’s Easter Carnival, which aimed at giving free gifts to kids during the Easter celebration and was held in Enugu coal city of Enugu State.

In 2015, Rachael Okonkwo was nominated for Best Supporting Actress of the Year (English) at the City People Entertainment Awards and Best Comic Actress of the Year at the Karis Media Awards.

In 2016, Rachael Okonkwo was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the City People Entertainment Awards.

In 2016, she hosted the second edition of the children’s Easter Carnival, which was held in Onitsha, Anambra State.

The second edition recorded more turnout as she was accompanied by fellow Nollywood actors like Ken Erics among others to the event.

In 2017, she hosted the third edition of the children’s Easter Carnival, which was held in her city of birth Nsukka, Enugu State.

The event recorded not less than 5,000 people in attendance including Nollywood celebrities like Angela Okorie, Nonso Diobi, Ken Erics, Eve Esin and Nigerian Hip hop rapper Slowdog

Rachael Okonkwo is currently one of the richest and most influential actresses in Nigeria.(NAN)
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ugwuanyi-appoints-nollywood-actress-rachael-okonkwo-as-ambassador-on-youth-development/

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Jan 10, 2020
"Nkoli nwa Nsukka" is finally recognized.

She is one comic character that popularised the word "e speakilekwe" and caused people to roar in laughter in so many movies.

Well deserved.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by pennywys(m): 5:55am On Jan 10, 2020
wink

That's my dream chic
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Slawormir: 5:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not a nice one
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Halexgos3(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2020
We have already know na; why giving us dead news
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Dozie32(m): 5:59am On Jan 10, 2020
I know say this man go don over Bleep this girls toto like mad. Like you believe he has bleeped her, share if you disagree with me.

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Riele(f): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Why does it feel like this news is repeating itself here ?

To the re.tard above me , not everything revolves around bleep .

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Tastemoney(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Osnuf34(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Well what do I know. If Na ur hardwork carry u reach there congrats but if no be ur hardwork.... Congrats sha cos all work hard.
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Tormentor053: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Someone should help me list the criterias these
actresses use to bag numerous appointment
from state government.

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Vikynas: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Sorry
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Chuksmonika(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2020
i

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by uchaymart(m): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2020
President Bubu to the north, Governor Ugwuanyi to Nsukka

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Tastemoney(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2020
[s][/s]
Dozie32:
I know say this man go don over Bleep this girls toto like mad. Like you believe he has bleeped her, share if you disagree with me.
[s][/s]
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by careytommy37(m): 6:07am On Jan 10, 2020
How many times will this nonsense be posted on the homepage?
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by ArmaniUhuru: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Dozie32:

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by softRay(m): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2020
The girl really "Worked hard" ,her hustle pay at last grin

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by anochuko01(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2020
She don blow with this job. And it's not my business if she gave him a Mouth Action
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Mouthpis(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
The girl really "Worked hard" ,her hustle pay at last grin

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

Prophet Imes, wehdon ooo

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by oriewanbe: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2020
spyder880:
"Nkoli nwa Nsukka" is finally recognized.

She is one comic character that popularised the word "e speakilekwe" and caused people to roar in laughter in so many movies.

Well deserved.
I still don't know her.
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Onlinealaba(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Very funny and comical actress she is..I hope she use her office to affect the youths positively
Check my profile for your Smart TV's and electronics
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Goldencheese(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Great.

Do you have an urgent need for a business plan, feasibility studies, financial statements preparation and raising of capital for your hotel, restaurant, integrated farm, university project, real estate business, potable water, beverages production, technology business, school business, iron and steel business, microfinance bank, among many other business projects? See my signature.
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by Enemyofpeace: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by money121(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2020
How many time dis one go dey fp
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by isram: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2020
Franklin8065:
see blew
I see ur grave, rip
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Rachael Okonkwo As Ambassador On Youth Development by toprealman: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Dozie32:
How is that your business?

(1) (2)

APC Has No Candidate In Edo Guber Polls / FAAC Shares ₦696.965 Billion In August 2021 To FG, States And LGAs / The Protests Have Begun. . . National House Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.