Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Do You Think This Is Wise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Think This Is Wise (207 Views)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Is Wise by Blackpearlous(f): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Have you ever had an idea you thought of for days? Kept it to yourself or you even shared, in your mind this idea is a million dollar idea(dont we think all our ideas are a million dollar idea), or you thought it was a fairly good idea, people should do it. Just for you to see it online few weeks later or walk by a store that is doing what you thought.

Your friends might have supported you telling you it's a good idea or they might have discouraged you that no one will buy that thing or no one will do it. Just for you to see everyone doing it or buying it.

You don't actually blame your friends because the fact is, you are not as passionate about the idea as you sound and logically you couldnt just make the idea a reality, maybe in a year's you could, you don't have the time or some other factors have to Come in Play before the idea is a reality. For example you can't just open a store just for that product you have in mind, if you have a store it will make sense or you are not pregnant so you cant have a blog to record every feeling you had in your nine month journey, but you will be glad to see someone do it or post.

If you are anything like me, you find joy in seeing these ideas in reality even if you are not the one that did it but I just prefer having a record that I had the idea first..

So I have a new idea and that idea is that I should post my ideas, at least I am passionate about this idea and I can make it a reality. So let's go on this journey, my ideas ain't perfect but will be delighted to have your honest opinion and watch you get inspired to modify the idea or invent something new, how cool will that be? . So what do you think about this idea?

the question is, is it wise to share my ideas publicly since I am not passionate about them?
Re: Do You Think This Is Wise by Blackpearlous(f): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2020
I will need your wisdom please.
Re: Do You Think This Is Wise by tck2000(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Following
Re: Do You Think This Is Wise by Blackpearlous(f): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Lalastica, I hope I can get it to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

. / Secure Scholarship In US & Canada With TOEFL And GRE / 100-year-old Advice For Entrepreneurs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.