Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown (94233 Views)

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by ajebuter(f): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol
Na this bungalow be massive?

Aki you can do better

Haba, give him kudos now!

At least we all know he's legit and not shady

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Joystark(f): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better

Mmmm. I hope you're wealthy tho.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by sosospence(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Congrats bro.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by millionboi2: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better
mumu

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by safarigirl(f): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2020
cococandy:
That poster you quoted was wrong but you don’t have to vilify anyone to make your points across. The people you’re talking about , you don’t have any proof that their income is not from hard work

thank you

If some Nigerian men don't vilify women that are just going about their daily business, they will not rest.

How are we sure Chinedu's wealth is not proceeds of corruption money as well? Imagine dragging Genevieve and Nkoli into something they have no business in, as if anyone has ever given them accolades for their wealth.

It is only men that make legitimate money in Nigeria, all women sleep around for theirs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by tartar9(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Errm...how does he open the doors.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by JayPeeOham: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better

Bros the OP said in his home town....

which means he still has a lot more outside his hometown
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by DarkJeddi(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better
Show us your own.. shocked

Bet you don't have block to your name..

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by blowjohn(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Which one is multimillion again?
Is there any house u can build for less than a million naira?
Bloggers eh
Hmm. What is massive here na.
Ok I get it... massive space inside the compound.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Beolly(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2020
grin
RPirez:

Olosho spotted! angry
Yes oo, they always defend each other grin
RPirez:

Olosho spotted! angry
Yes oo, they always defend each other

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by DarkJeddi(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Jestin:
Why is the building looking like dwarf??
Let's see your giant building..
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by cococandy(f): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2020
RPirez:

Olosho spotted! angry
Thank you for referring to me by my proper title.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Frankyboy1(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

You that God is in your head, have you built a generator house before not to talk of Bungalow?

This is how we encourage criminality in this hopeless nation.

This house you see right there is the result of his years of hard work which correlates with his salary EARNED! Emphasis on EARNED!

Its not the likes of Genevieve who has a whole estate in Abuja and other towns after less than 20 years in the movie industry!

Or the likes of Daniella Okeke whose big butt, houses, travels, holidays is serviced and finaced monthly out of criminal tithings collected by hopeless Nigerian pastorpreneurs!

Or the likes Nkoli Nwa Nsukka... Whose punnani has collected massive beatings all in a bid to get appointment in government.

Thats is why the whole world hates us. That is why God hates us and Doesn't know us. We are criminal in Nature. We are always on the fast lane to hit it big without recourse to societal values and norms. Every evil thing we acquire is usually attached to an innocent God who does not know evil.

When we now acquire all these nonsense, we come to build mansions in the village and townships to oppress people.

White Man acquired wealth to better the society
Black man acquires wealth to oppress the society

Go figure!

Getout Joor.

One love bro! So much wisdom in one post, God bless you,and later we ask why our nation is the way it is, when we re part of the problem,with a wrong and disjointed mind set and value systems
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Godtimilehin: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Magnificent
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Proffdada: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2020
HarunaWest:

Purge your heart off hate and bitterness. He isn't the cause of your frustration.
he's being sarcastic but you don't get it grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Because Aki issa midget it looks like mansion to him abeg na joke o Congrats man
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2020
cupidFlint:
Good a thing our Igbo celebrities are developing sense and building and developing their areas instead of going to another man's land...
Nice one nwanne
no resale value tho
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by anonimi: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
cupidFlint:
Good a thing our Igbo celebrities are developing sense and building and developing their areas instead of going to another man's land...
Nice one nwanne

Development is not by building a house for you to use two/four weeks in a year when you can pay your taxes, involve in governance to ensure education, healthcare as well as common facilities, utilities and infrastructure are in place for everyone.
What is the point of the fine house without tap water supplied from the pipes supplying the entire town/village by the government
Does that make any sense?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207170_fbimg1469018943096_jpeg2e87af2b28b00dc62a4dbf71ba6f4cf7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Omoslim26: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
MXrap:
Building house house in a state like Abia is a waste of resources because there is no single good road in Abia state except sharing of kerosene.

trash jst say congrats nd waka pass

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Frankyboy1(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2020
cococandy:
That poster you quoted was wrong but you don’t have to vilify anyone to make your points across. The people you’re talking about , you don’t have any proof that their income is not from hard work

Pls shut up, Daniella okeke worked hard in your fathers mansion, or genevive that worked for atiku for years, why are the female actresses always more hardworking ,better paid and richer than their male counterparts, while in saner climes the reverse is the case, stop talking like a dumbo pls,

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by adexbols: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better

What is you definition of a bungalow?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Pedrotina11: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better

That is a duplex...look the pic again...I believe u Dnt have cataract..
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by SavageResponse(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations to him!

Lovely architecture by the way smiley

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by grandstar(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Weird design.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by KarsanHughston: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:
Very dirty and old house. This guy is broke and frustrated. Ugly guy always seeking attention.

Nonsense and ingredient
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by grandstar(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better

He isn't a musician neither is he an actress. He has tried.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by caprini1: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Juell:
This size is just right, what's the point building a Mansion when at the end u only sleep in one room.
Best house for the village,if you may ask me....in totality i am not sure any igbo man spends 2 months out of 12 months in their village homes every year.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by Innobee99(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:
grin
Lol

Aki you can do better
U can start something
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by sosospence(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2020
caprini1:
Best house for the village,if you may ask me....in totality i am not sure any igbo man spends[b][/b] 2 months out of 12 months[b][/b] in their village homes every year.
You are correct
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by anonimi: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2020
MXrap:
Building house house in a state like Abia is a waste of resources because there is no single good road in Abia state except sharing of kerosene.

Igboblog:
2019 : I Weep For Abians By Wisdom Nwedene (Must Read)

Yesterday, pictures of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu branded Tanker distributing free kerosene to people at Umunkpeyi and other locations circulated the social media space.

Many people were seen struggling to get the free kerosene from the tanker.

I was shocked and wept bitterly when I saw the pictures because this is no longer the Abia State I know before.

From Ikpeazu's moves by sharing free kerosene and money to Abians few days to Governorship election, it is crystal clear that he is aware that he has failed the people who entrusted him with power.

I also heard that Ikpeazu said that the dark days are over for the civil servants in Abia State and donated 10 million naira to them.

My question to the civil servants is, will Ikpeazu 10 million naira solve the pains and problems you have been through in the last three and half years?

Let me quickly recall that in the last three and half years, almost all the civil servants in every sector protested over non payments of their salaries.

Let me do flashback, in 2018, the staff of Abia State owned University teaching hospital, Aba protested and cursed Ikpeazu over non-payment of their 9months salary.

The demonstration was staged Inside the premises of the hospital.

Also, in terms of infrastructure, Ikpeazu has not done well.

Let me also draw your mind to the Osisoma Flyover being constructed by Ikpeazu for over three years now.

Despite his promise that the flyover will be completed in January 2019, the truth is that the project has been abandoned.

When it comes to good road, hospital, empowering the farmers, Ikpeazu has not delivered also.

I don't know any reason a true Abia State born should want Ikpeazu to return to the Government House when he has failed to deliver half of the promises he made in 2015.

If you come to Ebonyi State, you will see what Umahi did in terms of infrastructure . He built many flyovers, good roads and empowered farmers. That's what I expected Ikpeazu to do.

Let me make it clear that I'm not from Abia State and didn't receive a dime to pen down this article but as a journalist, I know it is imperative to speak against evils, injustice, hunger, etc when I see them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937390_img20190307110657_jpeg344d077aaa77a670a015cde12e0a35dd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937391_img20190307110700_jpegec7004838f7b398c953873b951ee3dbf

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown by alexola20(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.