Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress (2549 Views)

Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams / American Vlogger Decries Corruption, Says Nigeria Not For The Faint Hearted / Music Star, Chidinma Falls For Multiple Love Scams (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by NaBanga: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Many Youtubers are now promoting travel vlogs. While it's good for the world to see the good parts of Nigeria, it seems some people are taking advantage of us. One such person is the video blogger Tonya TKO. I have watched some of her vlogs and she does not seem like a stable minded person. She has taken advantage of many people.

Recently, she brought her instability to our shores. She employed a seamstress named Bummi. Yes our dear sister was late, which is to be expected during the festive season. The outfit was made as agreed. Tonya TKO demanded alterations. When Bummi tried to mention her instagram page for advertising, Tonya TKO cut the video so the viewers could not hear. She moved forward with abusing our Nigerian sister in the presence of her children. By the end of the spectacle Bummi was shedding tears.

I do not believe Bummi was paid for her services. This cannot stand. I don't care if this makes front page, but I know many will read it. How can foreigners continue to mistreat us on our soil? Can Tonya TKO go to the US and scam an American without being charged to court.

She tried to do the same to MC Chaz and our brother no dey fall my hand. He sent the rude and disrespectful woman packing. He let her know that she wanted Nigeria but Nigeria did not want her. She then went to Ghana for her promiscuity and they accepted her stinky kpekus for a few cedis. She is back and bouncing around our country looking to and fro for a maga. Nigerians must put a stop to this. Seun we must respect ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1gROD-iVHk&t=1335s
Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by khiaa(f): 3:40am On Jan 10, 2020
NaBanga:
Many Youtubers are now promoting travel vlogs. While it's good for the world to see the good parts of Nigeria, it seems some people are taking advantage of us. One such person is the video blogger Tonya TKO. I have watched some of her vlogs and she does not seem like a stable minded person. She has taken advantage of many people.

Recently, she brought her instability to our shores. She employed a seamstress named Bummi. Yes our dear sister was late, which is to be expected during the festive season. The outfit was made as agreed. Tonya TKO demanded alterations. When Bummi tried to mention her instagram page for advertising, Tonya TKO cut the video so the viewers could not hear. She moved forward with abusing our Nigerian sister in the presence of her children. By the end of the spectacle Bummi was shedding tears.

I do not believe Bummi was paid for her services. This cannot stand. I don't care if this makes front page, but I know many will read it. How can foreigners continue to mistreat us on our soil? Can Tonya TKO go to the US and scam an American without being charged to court.

She tried to do the same to MC Chaz and our brother no dey fall my hand. He sent the rude and disrespectful woman packing. He let her know that she wanted Nigeria but Nigeria did not want her. She then went to Ghana for her promiscuity and they accepted her stinky kpekus for a few cedis. She is back and bouncing around our country looking to and fro for a maga. Nigerians must put a stop to this. Seun we must respect ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1gROD-iVHk&t=1335s

What are you talking about?
In this video Tonya is very kind and respectful to Bummi and her children, its Bummi who seems to be scamming Tonya out of her fabric. undecided Why would Tonya come all the way to Nigeria just to scam someone over a cheap dress? Your post doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by NaBanga: 4:06am On Jan 10, 2020
khiaa:

What are you talking about?
In this video Tonya is very kind and respectful to Bummi and her children, its Bummi who seems to be scamming Tonya out of her fabric. undecided Why would Tonya come all the way to Nigeria just to scam someone over a cheap dress? Your post don't make any sense.

Did you watch the video? This devilish American woman made Bummi cry. She did NOT pay for Bummi's labor. Can she do that in America? If this is what you call kind and respectful, I cannot consider you a serious person. She went forward to scam MC Chaz, but he packaged her up immediately when he realized what she was doing.

1 Like

Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by khiaa(f): 5:23am On Jan 10, 2020
NaBanga:

Did you watch the video? This devilish American woman made Bummi cry. She did NOT pay for Bummi's labor. Can she do that in America? If this is what you call kind and respectful, I cannot consider you a serious person. She went forward to scam MC Chaz, but he packaged her up immediately when he realized what she was doing.

There is nothing devilish about that woman, she was kind, respectful, and tolerant. Bummi made a commitment that she should have not made. She was already over worked with prior commitments and she had no time to take on more work. She promised to have the dress finished at a certain date, when she didn't she made excuses.

When you have a business of your own it is important to be true to your word. If the dress was not completed what should she pay her for? This should be a lesson to Bummi not to overbook herself out of greed, don't take on work that she can't finish by the deadline.

Mr. Chaz was unprofessional, he should have had everything planned out, he should have left early enough to get her to the airport at least an hour before her flight.

3 Likes

Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by NaBanga: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2020
khiaa:

There is nothing devilish about that woman, she was kind, respectful, and tolerant. Bummi made a commitment that she should have not made. She was already over worked with prior commitments and she had no time to take on more work. She promised to have the dress finished at a certain date, when she didn't she made excuses.

When you have a business of your own it is important to be true to your word. If the dress was not completed what should she pay her for? This should be a lesson to Bummi not to overbook herself out of greed, don't take on work that she can't finish by the deadline.

Mr. Chaz was unprofessional, he should have had everything planned out, he should have left early enough to get her to the airport at least an hour before her flight.

Yes I remember you an African American. You must defend your people. It explains your reasoning. The American woman set out to scam Bummi from the onset. Not only did she not pay for the clothing. She wore the clothing to an event and proudly showed it off. She did all of this without paying for the outfit. MC Chaz saw that she was not going to abide by their agreement and she went further to proposition him for sex. He sent her on her way to Ghana. She then was able to engage in her immorality with Ghanaian men who were desperate enough to take her.

1 Like

Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by khiaa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
NaBanga:

Yes I remember you an African American. You must defend your people. It explains your reasoning. The American woman set out to scam Bummi from the onset. Not only did she not pay for the clothing. She wore the clothing to an event and proudly showed it off. She did all of this without paying for the outfit. MC Chaz saw that she was not going to abide by their agreement and she went further to proposition him for sex. He sent her on her way to Ghana. She then was able to engage in her immorality with Ghanaian men who were desperate enough to take her.

You are full of lies and hypocrisy. Were you there? What do me being American have to do with anything? We know in America if you take on a paid commitment with a deadline that deadline must be met. There are lessons to be learned here.

Tonya offering Chaz sex is just stupid, for what? Chaz turned her down for sex because? This is about incompetent people making up excuses for their incompetence. I fault Tonya for forgetting that she is in Nigeria and things aren't ran the same way they are in America.

You hypocrites kill me with your fake morality, you are the number one country in the world that is known for your immortality, scamming people in every country that you migrate to.

2 Likes

Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by Truckpusher(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
khiaa:

You are full of lies and hypocrisy.
kiss kiss
Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
I can see Sterope peeping like an old dick grin
Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by khiaa(f): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truckpusher:
kiss kiss

Happy New year my dear. How's life treating you? kiss kiss
Re: American Vlogger Scams Nigerian Seamstress by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol. Tonya TKO with her black man hating ways came to the land of black people to search for black dick? Hahahaha. Hypocrisy is a motherfucker. These akatas will do anything possible to avoid getting a regular job.

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Boys: SS3 Yahoo Boys Chase Out Physics Teacher From Their Car (video). / ‘shanty Town’ Cast, Chidi Mokeme, Ini Edo, Nancy Isime, Mercy Eke, In New Photos / Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.