Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Steps To Earn At Least #150,000 Monthly With Your Laptop - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Steps To Earn At Least #150,000 Monthly With Your Laptop (401 Views)

"I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals / Man Rescued From 150 Ft Deep Well In Igando (Photo) / Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Earn At Least #150,000 Monthly With Your Laptop by ismoney: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Step one : go to /Everipedia and click on join. You will see a message by a spam bot that new users are to be verified here, click on it. Click on start. Type the number that appeared below and click on enter or send. Click on @everipedia and type in the group hi. Send message to me that you did that with my username FasterCRN on Telegram.

Step 2: go to Get-Scatter.com and download Scatter account for EOS. Everipedia with token IQ was launched on the EOS blockchain, so it operates with Scatter wallet for EOS. Only desktop version is available now. After downloading it, create account and login.

Step 3: Login to Scatter or after you have login, click on wallet, you will see by the right hand side of the base, generate key, click on it. Pick EOSIO from the options that appeared. A message might appear if you want to export private key as text, answer yes . If it doesn’t, just click on key. Click on copy and copy the private key as text. Don’t try to copy it yourself, just click on copy. Go and save the private key as text in any secured location of your choice. After that, click on back until it takes you back to Scatter dashboard. On Scatter dashboard, you will now see an address with date that says that you don’t have any account linked to this account, create one one. Click on the create one now. Pick the exchange option, then pick any 12 small lettered word of your choice to create an EOS address. If the name is available, you will receive a message that says send a given amount of EOS to a given address to get your EOS account created. Copy the address only. Look for someone that owns an eos account and ask that the person should help you to make the payment if they have such fund which is less than $2 as of the price today. After they had successfully paid for you. Click on back until you have arrived in your dashboard. On that EOS account that was created for you, above the create one now on the same rectangular box with is is an image of a horizontal key and an ellipsis, click on the ellipsis that goes with heading action and pick refresh account, allow it to check. It will now show the name that you picked while creating the EOS account has been link.

Step 4: look for an exchange where you can get at least 3000 Everipedia IQ tokens. This is less than $6 presently. Buy the token and send to the EOS account that you successfully created in step 3. Once it is done, we are now in the last step.

Step 5: a) the work in proper. Please note that words like I, me, my, mine, they, we, us are not used. b) don’t list any statement but rather make a statement and then separate the list with comma. c) any word or title or certificate obtained that is in capital letter that does not start a sentence should be written in small letters except for well known locations or states or organizations or countries. d) try to start each new point on its paragraph. To move to next paragraph you will click on H2. Don’t worry, you will see it later.

Step 6: go to Everipedia.org and click on signup or login on the top right hand side. Ensure your Scatter wallet is open, a message should readily come up that you should allow, Allow it. If it doesn’t, click on other methods and pick Scatter. Once you allow, your EOS name will appear on that page, page. Then next step

Step 6: contents of a new wiki page:

a) citation: you need at least two citations. It means 2 places that the information or name of the person you want to add appeared in the internet. For citations in the dashboard I will later treat, all you do is to click on cite, paste the url and click on add without inserting. Do it for all the links you know that are relevant to the page you wish to create. At least two citations. Once you are true, click on an open space.

b) image side: add the image to the box given. It must have an image to count on this, then below add at least two information on the infobox. To fill each infobox, click on it, fill in the space on item and click on edit.

c) below the infobox, you will see edit category , click on add first category now. Take for an example, if the profile is for a Nigerian teacher in Nigeria, type teacher, click on teachers to add, type Nigerian and click on add, type Nigerian resident and add. Once you are through, click on edit.

d) for media: if you can see additional pictures or any online video about the person or organization or any category on the create new wiki above, add them there.

e) the body. Note the names must not be in all capital letters except for each initials. You can except title for each name. For the main body. Start with the name all bolded and delete every other data except the bolded name in the body. Give a summary of the person or anything you are writing about.

Eg: Chioma Chukwuemeka is a professor of medicine at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu Campus. If the data for her date of birth and location of page and state of origin is available, add them here. Once you are through with this introduction. Click on enter and then click on H2, a line will appear. Put the heading like education, research interest, publications, area of specialization or whatever the heading is depending on the information you have. After putting the heading, click below the line to start adding relevant content on it.

Take for example, that my heading was Education, I will know write:

She or I start with her name obtained her first school leaving certificate from (put the name of the school) and the year if it’s available. Do same for the qualifications you want to add here not necessarily all.

For a new point, click enter and H2, write the heading. Let’s assume it is research interest, I will have:

She or start with her name has done research or currently doing research on this, that and others. Ensure that the list that are separated with comma are not started with capital letter.

Add as much paragraph as you wish but at least 500 characters is all that is needed for the main body. Please, for your main content, once you are through with it, copy and save somewhere in case the edits did not go successfully due to internet connection or other technical issues.

To add internal links to your main body, known schools, words, names or locations etc always have a link to a high extent. Just after the word, click on link on top, a search will appear, if it is the correct one with what you are writing on, pick it and remove the former one. Do it for as many of them as possible but they must be more than two internal links. Go to lettercount.com and check the number of characters.

Last step: click on submit, pick the right categories that are suitable for all you did on the page, for comment you can always ignore. Ensure that your Scatter is open and has iq token in it. Then submit. Scatter will appear. Allow it to write edit successful.

The rewards: for each edit, 50 IQ is deducted which is returned back to you after 12 hours once the edit was not voted against within 4 hours of submission. If the content was not right and it was rejected, it will be locked for 21 days at least. A reward will be sent to you once the edit was accepted as the initial 50 IQ stake is returned. Sometimes it takes extra minutes to come in. From experience, good edits give an average of at least 50 IQ in return to up to 400 IQ. Assuming you completed 200 edits in a day, then you earned at least 10000 to 80000 iq on average though the system determines the reward.

Then, because you came through me a top editor, a program is runned where new editors are reward with a total of 45,000 IQ. For first edit that was approved, you get 10000 IQ, for 10 edits approved, you earn additional 10000 IQ and for a total of 50000 IQ approved, you receive additional 25,000 IQ making a total of 45,000 IQ . This is aside the rewards you get for each edit.

For question: send message to my Telegram account: FasterCRN. Thanks
Re: Steps To Earn At Least #150,000 Monthly With Your Laptop by Fxsuccess: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2020
WELCOME TO FOREX MAXIMUM SIGNAL'S EVERYONE

#WE OFFER FREE SIGNAL'S TO FOR FOREX TRADER AND TEACH THEM HOW TO TRADE FOREX WITH SUCCESS ON JUST SIGNAL'S PROVIDED

# FREE INDICATORS ARE GIVEN FOR GUIDELINES

#BREAKOUT SIGNAL'S ARE ALSO GIVEN

#ENJOY YOUR TRADE WITH US TO BE ON MAXIMUM SUPPLIES OF OUR SIGNAL'S BEEN IN FXTM SIGNAL'S FOR 1 YEAR FREE SIGNAL'S JOIN OUR BROKER
http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4933241

WhatsApp me on +2348156949513

(1) (Reply)

Your Internship Experience (MLS) / Learn & Enhance Your PROFESSIONAL SKILLS With Lynda Premium / .,.,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.