Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Reason I Ordered Killing Of Soleimani - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Reason I Ordered Killing Of Soleimani - Donald Trump (234 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason I Ordered Killing Of Soleimani - Donald Trump by Generalgurus(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2020
US President Donald Trump on Thursday explained his decision to order the drone strike that killed Iranian General, Qassem Soleimani.

He stated that the head of Iran’s Quds Force was planning an attack on the U.S. embassy in Iraq.

“They were looking to blow up our embassy. We caught a total monster”, Trump told reporters at the White House.

He said Soleimani, who commanded Iran special operations forces and Iranian allied militias in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon “had more than that particular embassy in mind”.

Trump added that he didn’t want to go to Congress for more authorization because “you have to make split second decisions”.

“When I see Nancy Pelosi trying to defend this monster, when Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats want to defend him, that’s a bad thing for this country, and a bad thing politically”, Trump said.

https://www.kate9ja.com/the-reason-i-ordered-killing-of-soleimani-donald-trump/

Re: The Reason I Ordered Killing Of Soleimani - Donald Trump by Mokason28: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2020
grin
In Spartacus voice KILL DEM ALL
Re: The Reason I Ordered Killing Of Soleimani - Donald Trump by popsy2(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed Hezbollah Founder, Soleimani / China Confirms Spread Of New Coronavirus, Surge In New Infections / (video)how Qassem Soleimani Was Assassinated | MQ-9 REAPER Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.