Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning (44986 Views)

Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) / See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by GamalNasser: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nigerians and suffering
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Saintly01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
After 6years of registration i never get my own
Me too, I registered in 2014 I haven't gotten mine, what a failed system.
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
"It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep." (Psalm 127:2)

Whoever wrote the above saw Lagos of the 21st Century.
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Hotdoggy123: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jamesilvar:

If it's the Plastic card you collected the same day, I assure you it's very fake cheesy
Not the plastic card but d paper type

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Liposure: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
NIMC pls release my ID card since 2016 haba
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by abdullkabar(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Same as ibeju lekki sectariate, the queue is long as early as 4am.
Jamb is starting what they cannot finish I tell you
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Cchuks27(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Too much suffer for my country. These things are not normal. This is SUFFERING
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Revolva(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
thanks God i have collected myne over 8 years of doing it i collected it at Alausa last year April 19
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by DORS(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Seriously I don't know what is wrong with oloyede that made NIMC mandatory for jambites. The exam that only last for a year
I think with the NIMC it will be very hard to contract the exam to someone to write for you, with your NIN number there, your details can be cross checked unless if the officials compromise along in some way,
it's a good move just that the process involved obtaining the ID is not smart enough for our country

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by lekspot01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
BuhariAdvocate:
Seriously I don't know what is wrong with oloyede that made NIMC mandatory for jambites
. The exam that only last for a year
That was the instructions given to him
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by babtoundey(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
The Collection of ID has a prerequisite for writing JAMB will in addition to revealing the rots within NIM will also affirm that that agency is long dead.
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Lagosians Queueing At 6am This Morning At Alausa For National Id

The government has to make available more collection and registration centers in all the local government

My wife and I went to there to collect our plastic ones but we had to turn back because of the students crowd we met at the gate, everyone was locked outside. It's terrible. At least, there should be consideration for those who want to pick up their permanent id cards.
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by olaakinyinka(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
I see them everyday and i sincerely do not understand why our government start what they are not prepared for. Nigeria is in a MESS.

Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by tityboi: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by JunctionBox: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Reminds me of INEC Voter's registration. Chai! I used to make small small money then everyday once there's crowd like this.
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Decolonel(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
you're a kid.
better go and read your books

OK sir. But don't come and copy my assignment or ask me to open book for u during exam. Oga principal

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pls is national id different from NIM?
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by bilulu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
After 6years of registration i never get my own
I don't even know were mine is, I don't even care anymore
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by HIGHSTAKE647: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
We give loans to Businesses and people that stay around lekki, vi, Ajah, lekki, jakande, Awoyaya , lakowe eleko we can give you upto (50m) in 3 working days kindly Check my signature for further enqiry
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by kayusely70(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
They Must Be Jambties
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by wabbyland(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
if u like call me stupid but I was wise enough to pay 3000 and I got it done at coker aguda. u have to wake up early and take the risk of going there before dawn. nothing is working in this country
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Playermayweda(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ibeju Lekki own my guys dey reach there by 2am, them still dey collect no 50 and not up to 5 people visibly dey the center, how can that be explainable, las las they give the officials 4k make dem do am in 5mins, something some people dey try collect since last year, naija is wonderful
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Linagold(f): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good News!!!!
The online e-enrolment of the National Identity Card Platform is up, please visit the website to register your national IDentity Card online

https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng/loginForm.tpl.html.php

Feel free and register also share to save someone of the stress
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Ikennafabian651(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Government has to do something abt this National ID Card of a thing coz it's really getting out of hand oh!
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by gr8gem(f): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Our fire brigade approach put people in this situation, jamb have announced this Jamb/NIN reg since last year August/September but people did not take it seriously or were waiting for die minute, even me wey no get business with jamb I was sharing the info on WhatsApp platform but who is suffering it now even with their money, time and energy, it is still the same people that choose not to make hay while the sun shines. I told my niece to make sure she did hers last year which did without stress, I was the one giving her info on jamb news.

NB: please jambite follow jamb on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest info and save yourself the stress.
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by gr8gem(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
I did mine in September 2014 and I'm yet to receive the plastic card, I even heard it expires and money will be paid for renewal for card wey I never see, God will see us through in this country, Amen.
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Jaykay33(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
people that are saying is for jambites, am a graduate and I was present der for national ID card
Re: Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nah them Sabi sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No More Sit At Home"—Enugu Residents Protest Against Criminals Enforcing It / Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.