Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Marriage,wife And Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage,wife And Phone (1287 Views)

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / 'I Can't Cope With His Big Manhood, Please Dissolve Our Marriage' - Wife! / My Wife And I Have Fought Again And I Think I Want Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage,wife And Phone by iz2much: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2010
Will you switch off your phone on your wedding day, throughout the night and even honeymoon??

Just Curious about that. I called a brother of mine and his phone was switched off throughout the wedding day even night and now the honeymoon

na so the thing sweet reach? ?
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by iyatrustee(f): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2010
Just passing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Dsense(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2010
OP.
May be his something don hooK undecided
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Carolece(f): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
Even wedding and honeymoon are special. They are and should be just another day. Why switch off the phone? If it was my hubby, I'd have questions and suspicions, lots of both.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Akinagirl(f): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
Why would he want to talk to you on his wedding night or honeymoon?
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by obowunmi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2010
The poor man is enjoying his wife's toto --- ure here complaining.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by LordReed(m): 3:48am On Dec 05, 2010
Guy relax. E b like say u neva dey close to wedding couple b4. There is so much to do n think about on a wedding day that lotsa people don't want to b distracted by the phone on dat day. As for honeymoon slightly d same tin but wit a twist, he just got married why should he spend any reasonable amount of time yapping away at some distant FELLOW wen d one he/she married is rite there?
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Tinksh(f): 4:40am On Dec 05, 2010
Absolutely i would have it turned off or at least on silent so i can check it later on in case of emergency. But i would never call anyone on their wedding day or honeymoon. My friend kept sending me sms's on her honeymoon and i kept reminding her she needed to turn her phone off. She was already bored with her new husband, hehehehe!!!!!
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2010
Tink_sh say u are only joking what?!!!
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by kmoneyE(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2010
Passing thru and heavy shitt on your tread***

Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Tinksh(f): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2010
Lord_Reed:

Tink_sh say u are only joking what?!!!

Huh what do you want me to say 'im joking' about? Which bit
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2010
The bored with her new husband bit.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2010
Kay, whatup with all them pic u keep posting nowdays? grin

@poster, he's a great guy learn from him.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Tinksh(f): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2010
Hehe!! Sorry but i am very serious. I kept trying to tell her to not text me cos she was telling me all the things he was doing wrong and i didnt think it was right but that didnt stop her. Dont know why she married him anyway but her choice. They went to Vietnam for two weeks and the second week i starting getting texts that she wanted to come home. That was October and she is still complaining, hehe!!!
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by kmoneyE(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2010
rokiatu:

Kay, whatup with all them pic u keep posting nowdays? grin

@poster, he's a great guy learn from him.

Rukky most of the treads are boring and I have got enough pictures to match every tread nowadays cheesy
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by konsult(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2010
Depends
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2010
k-money £:

Rukky most of the treads are boring and I have got enough pictures to match every tread nowadays cheesy
I can see dat cheesy just go easy on our eyes grin
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by kmoneyE(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2010
rokiatu:

I can see dat cheesy just go easy on our eyes grin

Alright Rukky Mama** make I quick commot for the tread make dem no call me tread derailer*** Although if any body try dat I go publish im picture life and direct wink
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

Hehe!! Sorry but i am very serious. I kept trying to tell her to not text me cos she was telling me all the things he was doing wrong and i didnt think it was right but that didnt stop her. Dont know why she married him anyway but her choice. They went to Vietnam for two weeks and the second week i starting getting texts that she wanted to come home. That was October and she is still complaining, hehe!!!

Indeed why opt 4 a lifetime commitment wen in 2 weeks u are gonna be bored?
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Phate07(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2010

Weddings are special, so no disturbance.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Tinksh(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
Lord_Reed:

Indeed why opt 4 a lifetime commitment wen in 2 weeks u are gonna be bored?

It was more a case of, she was 36, single mother and had never been proposed to. He was the first one to ask and she wasnt taking a chance letting it go!! Madness but cant do anything now exept listen to her complain. She knew exactly what he was like when she married him but was desperate to get a husband. She had spent her whole life as a female player, messing with married men, having affairs, etc but got to an age where she wanted to settle down but no offers, be warned ladies, hehe!!
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
What of d lady,did u try her no too,mayb both decided "no distraction". As durin d weddin,mayb d guy didnt want 2 switch on his fon,afterall most people dat wld kul him dat day shld knw dat he is havin his weddin dt day.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Rocktation(f): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
Don't even know what to tell you poster. Just try getting married and see if you can take calls in front of the preacher or whoever.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
@Tink_sh
I don't why I desperately want u to tell me this is just a tall tale. Gosh! So shite like this happens?! I mean for woman who has gotten a baby not by despoil am like how hard can it be to get a man but hey I guess dis is life. . . all shapes n sizes. smh
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Tinksh(f): 2:16am On Dec 06, 2010
Lord-Reed, sorry to disappoint but its all 100% true what i said. I wouldnt make it up. She had a baby outside of marriage. Her daughter is 11 now. Yes it does happen in all cultures and countries. Its insane and i tried to talk her out of it as other friends did cos we care about her but she chose to go forward with it so now she has no one to blame but herself. I wish she would of waited for a guy to treat her as she dreamed but what she got was a guy that treats her like crap and she still married him. Some people are too desperate,.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
Is the child with them? How is she taking the whole tin?
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Tinksh(f): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
Yep. He has two kids to a previous marriage and she has one child. They all live together but her daughter spends a lot of time at my house after school. She is not happy and is now showing some behaviour problems whereas before she was the best kid, apart from mine, hehe.she is considering going to live with her dad. See what happens when you make a choice based on selfish needs or deperation. Everyone is affected.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2011
Ya it's a pity alrite. I just hope the kids turn out ok though.
Re: Marriage,wife And Phone by Omolola1(f): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2011
Yess o! all phones must be switched off, if he be doctor na so e go jxt get emergency call for nite

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Advice Him B\4 He Make The Wrong Choice. / UK Court To Rule On Divorce Case Between Nigerian Oil Tycoon And British Wife / DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.