Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Join Leave The Change For Hawkers Campaign. What Do You Think Guys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Leave The Change For Hawkers Campaign. What Do You Think Guys (387 Views)

Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers / Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Leave The Change For Hawkers Campaign. What Do You Think Guys by 22gist14(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
A young man by name Aloyinlapa Semiu Kay Ochendo who recently took to one of the most famous social media platform facebook is currently proposing a Leave The Change For Hawkers campaign. #LeaveTheChangeForHawkers

Read what he has to say:

“While in a public transport today, a woman on my row started begging people for financial assistance.
The man sitting directly in front of me dug hand in his wallet and gave her N500, then others followed, she eventually got over a thousand naira within that short period.

Not long after that, the same man that gave this woman N500 then wanted to buy a bottled water, and the hawker had to run to catch up with us because the man wanted to give him N100 and he had to collect his N50 change first before handing him the N100.

Immediately, I requested for a bottle too and gave the guy 200!

A woman beside me shouted…Ahh, let him give you your change first before giving him money���!!

She looked at me as if I’m a “mutula”, a new person in Lagos wey dem never show�.

More: https://www.22gist.com/join-leave-the-change-for-hawkers-campaign/

Re: Join Leave The Change For Hawkers Campaign. What Do You Think Guys by Nigerianization(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
I second this movement, but only for those periods when you can make do with it. We go to supermarkets and buy without haggling but display our bargaining prowess on these helpless folks.

1 Like

Re: Join Leave The Change For Hawkers Campaign. What Do You Think Guys by sweetonugbu: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where do we register?.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict: “please, Don’t Cause Trouble,” PDP Urges Kano Supporters / Somebody's Life Is At Stake - Uche Mefor / Best Governor: Zulum's Dressing Analysed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.