Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Can I Get In Touch With Seun And Other Nairaland Mods? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Get In Touch With Seun And Other Nairaland Mods? (864 Views)

Did The Mods Take Down Truthcoder2's Report Of A Security Exploit He Carried Out / Need To Get In Touch With Blockchain Developers / Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get In Touch With Seun And Other Nairaland Mods? by ortakida: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys,

I am working on an important technology series and I'll like to speak with Nairaland moderators and if possible Seun Osewa. I know it's not going to be easy, I've already sent a couple of emails.

Who knows the best way to contact Nairaland mods like Seun, Lalasticlala, Mukina2, Fynestboi, OAM4J, lordZOUGA, Mynd44, Javanian and kodewrita?

And if any moderator is reading this, please respond to my email. Thank you so much!
Re: How Can I Get In Touch With Seun And Other Nairaland Mods? by ortakida: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is there nobody that can help on this request? Please, anybody?

(1) (Reply)

Hiring!!! Backend Dev / [advice] Do I Need To Study Computer Science To Be A Web Developer? / How Much Does It Cost To Create A Shopify Marketplace App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.