Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tambuwal Approves New Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Approves New Minimum Wage (344 Views)

New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Approves New Minimum Wage by safzor: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
The sokoto state governor, Rt Hon Aminu waziri tambuwal has agreed to pay 30 thousand as new minimum wage in the state starting from January. This was contained in a statement he made during the submission of report by an adhoc committee he set up to look into the feasibility of paying the new salary package.

Re: Tambuwal Approves New Minimum Wage by maynation(f): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Another PDP state. undecided
It obvious who means best for his people now.
Re: Tambuwal Approves New Minimum Wage by ghettokid1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
PDP all the way.
Our brothers in the other zombie party, i have forggoten the name of the party is still busy pursuing RUGA

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Approves New Minimum Wage by safzor: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:
Another PDP state. undecided

It obvious who means best for his people now.
indeed my sister.unlike the propaganda party
Re: Tambuwal Approves New Minimum Wage by safzor: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
PDP all the way.
Our brothers in the other zombie party, i have forggoten the name of the party is still busy pursuing RUGA
lol...don't let them hear you

(1) (Reply)

Former PDP Chairman In Ogun State/ Others Defect To APC. Video / Justice Tanko: The Burden Of Judicial Neutrality — Maiwada Dammallam / "But I Regret To Inform You...". An Open Letter To Governor Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.