Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability (1977 Views)

How Strong Is Skoda Fabia 1.4 Engine For Taxi? / How Strong Is The Exterior Body Of The Modern Car? / How Strong, Durable And Economical Is Mazda 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by Ukalu381(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
I needed a pickup so I thought about the Tacoma
From your experience car gurus how strong is it and fuel economy?
Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by nurey(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
The thing strong like pako biscuit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by 2felix(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
nurey:
The thing strong like pako biscuit
Leg use to pull like honda

1 Like

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by nurey(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
2felix:
Have you seen a 2019 Tacoma leg pull before?
Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by 2felix(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
nurey:

Ops is talking of Tacoma generally
He did nt specify any.
Same is true of Honda recent ones don't pull.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
nurey:

Do you have a 2019 Tacoma? That's how you'll be pushing people to steal and do ritual money... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by nurey(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
2felix:

He did nt specify any.

Tacoma generally doesn't pull leg since the year wasn't specified
Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by nurey(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Do you have a 2019 Tacoma? That's how you'll be pushing people to steal and do ritual money... undecided

Wetin concern agbero and overload?
Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by Goodgod213: 2:13am On Jan 11, 2020
nurey:

Wetin concern agbero and overload?

They are asking you one thing you are saying another thing

Mon.key

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by nurey(m): 2:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Goodgod213:

They are asking you one thing you are saying another thing
Mon.key
If you do more of minding your business things would work out for you
Homosapien Oshi grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by Ukalu381(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
2felix:

He did nt specify any.
Errm wbt 2013 Tacoma
Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by deolumike(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
I have a newly cleared Toyota Tacoma.

Tokunbo fresh. Check my post:

https://www.nairaland.com/5501624/neatly-used-tokunbo-toyota-takoma

you can reach me on 08037653364.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by conductor250: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
2felix:

Who told you this rubbish that you just posted? Have you driven a Tacoma before? Do you have one? Are you well?

Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
conductor250:

Who told you this rubbish that you just posted? Have you driven a Tacoma before? Do you have one? Are you well?
Tone it down bro, you can only positively influence someone with soft power...
Re: Toyota Tacoma: How Strong Is It And Durability by 2felix(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
conductor250:

I think u should learn how to talk to ppl in public with respect. It is call home training and manners.
No body cares what u know until they no u have respect.
Back to d topic what you believe is a choice and I can tell u how much I don't care

(1) (Reply)

Engine Oil Dries Up Within 2 Weeks / Hybrid Electric Vehicle: A Forum Solely For You. / Best Lexus Auto Repair In Lagos Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.