Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (47731 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Money good
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by majamajic(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Felixamos:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
bro , e no easy
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by bodaola(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2020

Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Trutherme: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nothing wrong in having fun. Enjoy yourselves folks cheesy
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by airminem(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
RPirez:

Cuz >90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged! Nigerians love to adulate mediocrity! angry
Jesus weepsad terribly wink
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
tammyboy1:
frustration wan kill this one

I hope you're better than me in real life.. And I hope the few likes you get would add to your bank account..
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by chocboi78(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
SO
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by realstars: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
For what?
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Newboss(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Any neutral party without bias will tell you that soapy is a great masterpiece, like a massive work of art
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
They doesn't even know how to danced it
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Centcanada: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Showing your self too much will attract a fine or an inquest by the presidency because the so called DSS or EFCC must come and ask you ur source of income that made you to dance on a social media. Remember their next level is to make every rich poor and every average abject. Come and beat me IG you can
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Perfecttouchade: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Money Giants
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by kendrick93(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kcee has done hair transplant like his brother did.
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by itzprezy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Felixamos:
I wonder why anyone would choose to dance to that noice from a crazy youth!! When there's jazz, reggae, blues, highlife and western gospel songs to dance to.. And even circular that makes sense.. It's such a shame when you see some so called elders acting in such a manner that makes you question their maturity level.. The other day it was Richard mofe today is kcee and emoney.. Very bad.. That soapy is the most useless song ever..

It's not circular. it's secular...

Which marlian skul u go
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
itzprezy:

It's not circular. it's secular...

Which marlian skul u go

Thanks for the correction.. Your last sentence was really stupid
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by slimhomiequan(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
SOAPY!!!

Naira Marley, YOU DA BEST!!!

For those who don't like it, go die for bush..
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by stanleyfeman(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Las Las, we all are hypocrites ..... cool cool
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by itzprezy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Felixamos:

Thanks for the correction.. Your last sentence was really stupid

Just like u
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by MartinsD12(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Emoney and Kcee showing off their inside life soapy dance

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uPTvQItYmM

Two brothers complimenting one another
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by karlboss: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Teewhy2:
Saw this and think might be relevant to someone.

Even in owerri, even my village the way all the children are singing this opotoyi is beyond ordinary.

I don't know if they understand the meaning or not but they sing it very loud is scary
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by MrCork: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Made4naijalove:

See video below

angry
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by MrCork: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Made4naijalove:

See video below

...who??
...they r unknown hear in London!!!
angry
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by ClassicLysia(f): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Emoney always on suit
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Emilokoiyawon: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Felixamos:
I wonder why anyone would choose to dance to that noice from a crazy youth!! When there's jazz, reggae, blues, highlife and western gospel songs to dance to.. And even circular that makes sense.. It's such a shame when you see some so called elders acting in such a manner that makes you question their maturity level.. The other day it was Richard mofe today is kcee and emoney.. Very bad.. That soapy is the most useless song ever..

Is that all? All this passion because of a song you don't like... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Felixamos:
r

Oga go sing your own song na..... waiting Naira Marley do you sef
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by Blackybaby(f): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
I'm not a regular tailor.
Bespoke Tailor who pay attention to Details.

My Clients are my Boss so we treat them with Honor to all our potential clients.

We @de_elyon Celebrate you we deliver in 4days to your door step.
08034573662......call us today.
#de_elyon #fashionstyle #naijawedding #Billionaires_Gang #clanofkings #roroking #roronations #greatfulheart
Re: E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley by encryptjay(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
This one Emoney has been showing us his new hair ehn...grin They're just having fun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Simi Before The Fame / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.