Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (95612 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Appleyard(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Missy89:

Typical Russophile. So insecure you wrote and entire epistle talking about this stuff.

But since you decided to bring it up, what is the PPP of Russia And Texas?

Russia is a shithole. Take that to the bank!

You have known me for long, Missy, and you know I always bring facts to the table. That's the work of a lawyer. So don't blame me for the long epistle dear.

If Russia is a shithole for being the only country that can vaporize the United Snakes of Amerika, then I love that hole. cool

The Russian shithole is factual so its better than living in a country whose debt exceed its GDP cool, a time bomb bubble waiting to blow up any moment. grin

I will be glad to live in the Russian shitehole where law enforcement don't shoot people for the color of their skin than living in the American paradise where you are more likely to be killed by police for being a black man than anywhere else in the world.

Now, that's another glaring fact that you can take to the bank my Lady.

Adieu. cool
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by GlobalWay: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
OK
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Gabson006: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hallenjay:
na u mumu pass. ..wen us de shout say Iran no get accuracy missiles na ur type de bliv am.
Iran destroy us bases ,trump media cover am up as usual dat nobody was killed d way de denied d der plane Serbia took d down d last time den later send delegates to get details or is d one d one Iran shot and de denied it until d image surface...
I know ur type but see if u wanna argue don't come to me because I b armament man...I know ds tins and I can't b argue wit u wey neva see ordinary cannon not to talk of bomb.

You need a brain surgery

Dèpè

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.