Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Experienced Driver Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Driver Urgently Needed (316 Views)

Experienced Driver Urgently Needed at Ikeja Lagos Nigeria: +2348034868990 / Experienced Driver Wanted In Osogbo / A Good, Licensed, Skilled And Experienced Driver Needs A 'live In' Driving Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Driver Urgently Needed by DeliveryWorld: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
An experienced Driver is urgently needed.
The driver must have good knowledge of Lagos road and must have a valid drivers license and Lagos State drivers license.

He must also reside around Ojodu, Akute, Berger or Mowe, Shimawa, RCCG camp or willing to relocate to any part of Lagos.

Salary is 40,000 Naira + Pension + PAYE + HMO

Resumes 6am to 6pm

Monday to Friday (Saturday will be paid overtime allowance)

Send your details or CV to MeposNigeria@gmail.com

Subject of Your email must be DRIVER
Re: Experienced Driver Urgently Needed by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
I can drive very well Sir it's just that I don't have a driver's license and I also use to live at Shimawa before.... but if I can reach a agreement with my employer to get me a license will pay back installmentally.... would appreciate it if you would help in that way and I can also relocate to any part of Lagos as the case may be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experienced Driver Urgently Needed by DeliveryWorld: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Aridunnuoluwa:
I can drive very well Sir it's just that I don't have a driver's license and I also use to live at Shimawa before.... but if I can reach a agreement with my employer to get me a license will pay back installmentally.... would appreciate it if you would help in that way and I can also relocate to any part of Lagos as the case may be

Send your contact details or CV to meposnigeria@gmail.com

A call will be out through to you once your contact details is received
Re: Experienced Driver Urgently Needed by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
okay I have done that this morning.... the name on the CV is Yusuf Adeola Emmanuel... will b expecting your call.... Thanks
Re: Experienced Driver Urgently Needed by DeliveryWorld: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Aridunnuoluwa:
okay I have done that this morning.... the name on the CV is Yusuf Adeola Emmanuel... will b expecting your call.... Thanks

Alright. You will be called today; hopefully everything will be alright.
Re: Experienced Driver Urgently Needed by Iwaniewa: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Please office assistant needed at balogun,Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Official Driver, Lagos / Opportunity For The Smart Minds! / Safety Officer(hse 1,2,3) In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.