Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams (398 Views)

How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. / Dreams And Reality: How Do They Connect? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams by ayteaz(f): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
What is the implications of not remembering your dreams?
I almost always don't remember what I dream about, immediately I wake up my dream is gone. What could be the reason for such? And what could be the solution?
Re: Dreams by CAPSLOCKED: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
ayteaz:
I almost always don't remember what I dream about, immediately I wake up my dream is gone. What could be the reason for such? And what could be the solution?

YOU NEED SOLUTIONS TO ENABLE YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS? grin

Re: Dreams by ayteaz(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU NEED SOLUTIONS TO ENABLE YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS? grin

Somebody said it's a spiritual attack, that the devil is trying to steal my glory tongue tongue
So I need solutions to the problem so that the devil will stop stealing the remaining glory. cool cool
Re: Dreams by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
ayteaz:

Somebody said it's a spiritual attack, that the devil is trying to steal my glory tongue tongue
So I need solutions to the problem so that the devil will stop stealing the remaining glory. cool cool

DEVIL LEAVE BILL GATES, DANGOTE, IBRAHIMOVIC, MOURINHO, AND OTHER BETTER PEOPLE GLORY... NA YOUR OWN BLANK GLORY HE WAN STEAL cheesy

WETIN DEVIL NO GO SEE FOR HELLFIRE cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dreams by ayteaz(f): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DEVIL LEAVE BILL GATES, DANGOTE, IBRAHIMOVIC, MOURINHO, AND OTHER BETTER PEOPLE GLORY... NA YOUR OWN BLANK GLORY HE WAN STEAL cheesy

No be me get blank glory, na you get blank glory.
Abeg na good christains I want to comment tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams by hakeem4(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Lol grin
Re: Dreams by KaBabs1: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2020
ayteaz:

Don't know if this will help but I was watching a documentary series titled Explained the other day on Netflix and there was this particular episode they were talking about dreams. In it, a dream expert adviced that to remember your dreams, you should drink lots of water before going to bed so that you can wake up as many times as possible during your sleep.

Now, I dream silly dreams all the time and don't give a rat's ass whether I remember them or not but on Monday I wanted to wake up to do sth in the middle of the night and set my alarm to 2am. At 2am, my alarm rang and I snoozed it, scratch that, I postponed it by a full hour. At 3am,i repeated the same thing. I kept doing this until 6am until I finally decided to get up. When I was fully awake, shockingly I could remember all the silly dreams I'd had. So, I'd say the dream expert was right. I hope this helps.

Good morning.
Re: Dreams by KaBabs1: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2020
ayteaz:

You're kidding me, right? grin grin. In this day and age? Anyways, try my suggestion above and see if it works.
Re: Dreams by ayteaz(f): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2020
KaBabs1:

Don't know if this will help but I was watching a documentary series titled Explained the other day on Netflix and there was this particular episode they were talking about dreams. In it, a dream expert adviced that to remember your dreams, you should drink lots of water before going to bed so that you can wake up as many times as possible during your sleep.

Now, I dream silly dreams all the time and don't give a rat's ass whether I remember them or not but on Monday I wanted to wake up to do sth in the middle of the night and set my alarm to 2am. At 2am, my alarm rang and I snoozed it, scratch that, I postponed it by a full hour. At 3am,i repeated the same thing. I kept doing this until 6am until I finally decided to get up. When I was fully awake, shockingly I could remember all the silly dreams I'd had. So, I'd say the dream expert was right. I hope this helps.

Good morning.
Thanks for the tips, will definitely try it.
Re: Dreams by ayteaz(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
KaBabs1:

You're kidding me, right? grin grin. In this day and age? Anyways, try my suggestion above and see if it works.
It was a serious issue last week, that they wanted to kidnap their mama for deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

2000 Catholic Women Begin 9days NOVENA Prayers To Restore Sacked Emeka Ihedioha / Sermon: TD Jakes - From Guilt To Gratitude / Preventive Measure Against The Corona-virus. (COVID-19)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.