Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide (1869 Views)

ICS outsourcing Bank Teller Interview / Workforce Teller Interview-any Feedback Yet / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide by Uyi2017(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you searching for graduate bank teller interview questions and answers and don’t know where to look? Join me in this post as I guide you on how to provide answers to bank teller interview questions as a pro.

Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers
Let’s examine some of the particular question a recruiter can ask you and how you can answer them as a pro.

Question 1. Why do you want to join us as a bank teller?
This question is ascertain you strength and also to verify if you understand the job description.

Sample Answers
I posses a strong communication and a numeric skill. I like interacting with people and provide solutions to their problems. This is the reason I applied for this position.

I am a customer of your bank and I am really fascinates by the way this bank treats its customers. I enjoy making people comfortable and happy so I will be proud to be a member of your team as a bank teller.

Question 2 What attracts you to our bank?
Most recruiters ask this question to verify if you are one of those that just want to get any job or if you have have a career path.

Sample Answer
I posses all necessary requirements that pertains to the job. Also, I have solid understanding about this bank product(s) and the advantages it offers when compares to other bank products.

Note: Make sure you know the bank’s product. You can check their website for details.

Question 3 Why should we hire you for this position?
This belongs to one of the most uncommon questions the HR will might ask you.

So many job seekers applied for the job, and it is difficult to pick the right candidate. Don’t make the mistake of comparing your skills with others.

Focus on what you are bringing to the company or the solution you identified and wants to solve. It can be:

An approach you think can make more profit for the company.
Your other similar experiences and achievements.
Great enthusiasm to work or a great customer service skills.

Sample Answer
I am empathetic and can easily uncover the want and needs of other people and sells them what they desire.

Question 4 How would you convince someone to be a customer of this bank?
This is one the interview questions that can make you have cold feet if you don’t know what to say.

Whether you like it or not, bank teller is somewhat a marketing position. You have to know how and when to convince someone to be a customer with your bank or buy the bank’s product.

Sample Answer
Firstly, I would try to establish a relationship with the person. Once I can get the person’s attention, it will be easy to sell anything or turn them to our customer. Sales is about a good relationship.

If the recruiter ask for a role play to verify how you can achieve this, kindly follow this guide:

Rather than talking about what you assume to be the need of the recruiter, try and ask question to better understand their needs before you start selling the product.
Sell value before selling the product. Sell what they can gain using the product before selling the product itself.

Question 5 Do you know how to detect counterfeit cash and fraudulent cheque?
If you know how to detect counterfeit cash and fraudulent cheque, kindly state how. However, if you don’t know how to do it, here’s what to say.

Sample Answer
I am not familiar with detecting counterfeit cash and fraudulent cheque. However, I am a fast learner and I believe that the bank has some training which I know can provide me with the required knowledge on how to spot counterfeit cash and fraudulent cheque.

SOURCE: MYJOBARENA

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide by EbukaHades10(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nice write up.

I don't think I'll do bank work though

Re: Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide by Uyi2017(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Nice write up.

I don't think I'll do bank work though
cheesy cheesy cheesy... Why?
Re: Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide by EbukaHades10(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Uyi2017:

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Why?
I don't know what the future holds but if at all, it will be as last resort.

I know "bankers" who are my friends and what they tell me isn't encouraging.
Re: Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide by Uyi2017(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I don't know what the future holds but if at all, it will be as last resort.

I know "bankers" who are my friends and what they tell me isn't encouraging.

Banking job is a nice one especially if your are a staff, not a contract staff.
Re: Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide by EbukaHades10(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Uyi2017:

Banking job is a nice one especially if your are a staff, not a contract staff.
Except that one but I didn't know that there was something like that.

Well, we learn everyday
Re: Top 5 Graduate Bank Teller Interview Questions And Answers – A Guide by Uyi2017(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Except that one but I didn't know that there was something like that.

Well, we learn everyday
Abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Credit Staff(Loan App Lenders) Disgracing His Organization / Sites That Might Help You Get Your Desired Job / Harlliburton Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.