Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Instagram Influencer Exposed For Lying About Luxury Car Purchase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Influencer Exposed For Lying About Luxury Car Purchase (1010 Views)

Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million / Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Influencer Exposed For Lying About Luxury Car Purchase by Automan001: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
A recent social media drama unfolded a few days back when one Instagram blog page named “Gistlovers” publicly exposed a popular Instagram influencer and Hair Seller called “Mummy Glee” for purchasing a badly Accidented 2019 Range Rover Velar SUV and flaunting it to followers as a 2020 brand-new model.

The original Instagram post where Mummy Glee boasted of her new SUV reads thus;
"My 2020 Range Rover velar �� arriving shortly to Naija … this one is for personal use � but if u need me to get you one ffw my auto page @stillautos for all kinds of cars � …2020 in 2020����
#hotwhip #billionaireglee #5hourpopupsale.”

However, the Instagram blogging page did its research and has since caused serious stirred reactions after releasing abundant images confirming that the car was a badly damaged cheap accident SUV and also an older 2019 model in contrast to what “Mummy Glee” claimed it was in her previous post.
Many followers of Mummy Glee have been asking questions and showing different reactions to her ridiculous purchase and misleading claims. As a matter of fact, some other sources have also dug out more information revealing that she actually purchased the Accidented SUV on a popular U.S auction site “Copart” for just ₦7.03million rather than the supposed ₦18.6million which the brand-new[b] 2019 Range Rover Velar[/b] should cost.

Should Mummy Glee be supported for just “doing her own thing” or condemned for using fake social media posts to deceive people?

Photos below;

More Photos at Source >>> https://naijauto.com/market-news/instagram-influencer-exposed-for-lying-about-luxury-car-purchase-5861

Re: Instagram Influencer Exposed For Lying About Luxury Car Purchase by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
At least she made the news. I no know who mummy glee is
Re: Instagram Influencer Exposed For Lying About Luxury Car Purchase by Olalan(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Awon fakers......na their mumu followers I dey pity

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 10 Nigeria Singers Who Have Promoted Yahoo Yahoo / 'Is Your Brother Dead?' - Singer Kcee Replies A Troll / Watch Moment Tiwa Savage Beg Wizkid To Touch Her Ass In A Live Show (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.