Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List (1268 Views)

Ronaldo Voted Best Striker Of The Century / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted "Greatest Ever Player" By Fans / Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List by 360gistpilot(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo has been voted as the 12th Team of the Year player for FIFA 20.

After the FIFA 20 Team of the Year being revealed, the 12th player has been also revealed as Cristiano Ronaldo is voted as the man.

The full XI
Goalkeeper: Alisson

Defenders: Robertson, De Ligt, Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold

Midfielders: Kante, De Jong, De Bruyne

Forwards: Mane, Mbappe, Messi

The 12th player: Ronaldo

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/ronaldo-voted-12th-in-fifa-team-of-year.html

Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List by DonBenny77(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Some people GOat don expire. The bench ain't so bad afterall grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
sad shocked

Why is that black kid mbappe doing In the list. What did the fool play last year? This list is a scam, we wont take this list. Voting must restart again.. we ORORO fans has created our list.

Ronaldo
Mane Messi Mbappe
De bruyne kante
Robertson VanDijk De light Trent Arnold
Re: Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List by nakaman: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
sad shocked

Why is that black kid mbappe doing In the list. What did the fool play last year? This list is a scam, we wont take this list. Voting must restart again.. we ORORO fans has created our list.

Ronaldo
Mane Messi Mbappe
De bruyne kante
Robertson VanDijk De light Trent Arnold
u still recognized Messi , my Joy.
Re: Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List by MorataFC: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
The twelfth man grin
Re: Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List by tfash96(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
There's time for everything though but most popular foolish transfer will be between Neymar from Barcelona to PSG or Ronaldo from Madrid to Juventus.. Forget about him conquering the world that's grace to grass
Re: Ronaldo Voted 12th In Fifa's Team Of The Year, See Full List by swip88: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2020
I really like football and Ronaldo is my favorite player. Recently, I was using https://app-bd.net/ which is a betting site popular in Bangladesh where I am living. There I like to bet on sport and to read more information about different sport events etc.

(1) (Reply)

Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, As Allardyce Set To Take Over / My 989,962 Naira Live Withdrawal From Bet9ja / R.i.p Kafaru Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.