Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? (627 Views)

Could My Younger Brother Be A Cultist? / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Help I Am A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Ultimoromo(f): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the house. I'm sorry for bothering you with the miserable road i chooses to thread at the youthful stage of my life. I'm a... I think I should spare you of this ungrateful and miserable revelation of what I was and channel the energy towards the present horror moment of my life in this brand new decade. But, before I do this, let me apologize to some few more peoples.

To;

1. Our honorable courtist(cultist) members, we implore you not to be in haste to pass your judgment nor spread this information. We will be delving into some of you terms but sometimes in derogatory manners. I beseech you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I'm just a scared kid with some couple of decades on earth. In other word, i be pikin and I too dey fear.

2. Mom and dad, I'm sorry for being a family disgrace. I know your intention toward me is of great me but I don't want to blame the devil because I believe in none.

3. Fellow NLders, it would be a short journey but there might be storm along the way, I beg you to motivate me.

4. Mod, please don't block me.

5. Others, treat this as fiction or reality but don't forget to drop your opinion on a scenario like this.

. I'm, a pseudo account, I can not afford to be popular for no good reason...

Unemployed English teachers, turn this to your field research.
Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Ultimoromo(f): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
So recently I started smoking, I was an introvert but this is natural sha. But, somehow I want to reach my potentials, maybe go out have friends live the way others live, dream like the and become famous, maybe this won't be bad for me. That's what I think to engage on the road without Rambo, although not knowing to me that I could lead to my doom.

Drug/pill aren't new to me although, the incidence that led me to the drug was pretty new to a teen I was. I gained admission at the early age of 17 very rare in our village I think even with the close proximity with one of the best state government-owned higher institutions... Some problems showed up and it was only pills that would kill me and still allow me to take some other day. TM was so cheap, You don't need to remove money from your t.fare to get high. I was so deep in this, deep indeed.
I graduated with almost third class but thank my project supervisor, he gave me C even though he knew I copied and paste almost of my project work. Even the chapter four and five was written by a coursemate for a fee. This is just to give you a glance at what drug has done to one young promising lad.

So recently, I started we we after months of alternative usage. Although this started long ago after I stopped using drugs due to its scarcity and price. I started smoking but recently found someone that should stand as X throughout this episode. X was a good friend that we used to discuss some difficulties in life together. X was nice, generous, I like him. That's all I would give about X for fear of X.

X and I started smoking jointly, we became more friend, discussing more about life, reality, truth, and things we wouldn't normally discuss although there are other dirty aspects i wouldn't like to discuss because that's where we used to talk about most wink wink

X and i we we with utmost fear, but the thrill of the speed won't make me stop when this straight empty road is still more than a mile. I can't stop smoking I think, but is there anything like "can't"?

So i started we weing often and often. I love we we, we we love me. God bless we we, we we bless me.

I'm not really sure if X belongs to a cult group because he denied it vehemently anytime accuse of such and use to say he has a friend that belong.

X and I are not really close but here is the connection along the smoke thin line. You, don't need to look further it's already very close to you. Just open your hearth if necessary close your eyes, two seconds you might run into next open manhole. Many people would assume you are drunk but some would think higher.

Well, smoking was fun not only because of the thrill but looking where to be convenient, comfortable and luxury without paying for privacy often than not is also a pro game on its own. A gamer would understand. Jostling from bush to abandoned building and school or sometimes market place in the dark also is another yet an entertainment on its own. Hide and seek for the juvenile.

When I started doing it, I used to sleep but now a pro sleep to wake up the alarm... No cause for control, the Nigerian police force is under alarm¿.
I when I couldn't sleep at night I tried yahoo but luck was not on my side for some reason; a lone game, pretending to be a good boy, and no real trainer, lack of experience and many more.

Since I was successful, I started looking for a job to no avail. Ent101, 102,221,222 went to waste on my head. A flat tire can't climb offroad Nigerian hill dubbed road, so is zero account balance to entrepreneurship journey. Money is the bicycle to the gospel, OWO NI KEKE IYIN RE RE ( my translation). I'm also hoping for someone else apart from God and he said I should keep my calm for some time.

I don't have money to collect all my certificate but I can't do all these manual jobs anymore for some medical reasons.

Back to smk... Sorry, we we. TBC

1 Like

Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Ultimoromo(f): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please don't say anything yet, you can just like and share for others to see. Don't be an 'hackagon'. Thanks

It's all good until X brought another X but smaller and younger but not with obvious gaps. X user to talk about his younger X but I wasn't paying much attention because I think all is good, "we good", as they use to say ( all for my plastic mind.)

The younger X flows better in pidgin English, my fantasy. I shut my dirty, stinking, appalling pidgin mouth up to listen to some pidgin that went to Cambridge and almost win an award. Well, it was all good and thrilling until bigger X said a guy was trying to, in his word; big X to me, you no see that guy? because i do bla bla bla, he come dey change am for me.

**i pretended as if I don't hear what he said, I can not come and disrupt this heavenly pidgin crusade , ��**"

Small X: i don tell you say make you no dey follow dem drag am, you for don show am but as you no do am so, you got free am. Even self no dey follow all this small children dey play (imagine calling someone older than your elder brother small children)

** at this point my brain was not functioning in the right direction, I think it stopped working because I didn't panic afraid. Maybe I was unable to process the information but all I knew was, "we good".

Little x continued, you too dey follow them play.

Big X; I for don' change am for am but tomorrow he go know. I know forgiveness is a sin, blood for blood and water for water likewise, palm oil for palm oil I guess... Bla, bla, bla, bla until there was some other bigger and horror bla.

The work has been perfectly orchestrated by some snoopdogg drug roller level of artistry and professionalism( i go school small, and a terrible student at that)

We started the show and not long into it, reality started hitting so hard, and revelation without under any spiritual ritual begins to occur. Y'all have knowledge of Nigerian Hollywood... and everyone started saying things, thinks indeed. Although, some lesson we're learned.

Please who get iPhone 11pro charger, i told my girl I bought iPhone 11pro that won't snap any other thing 24 hours after snapping the charger on my hand. So now, i have to produce the picture on my hand or my relationship crash like Nigerian niara. Pls, help me...

Before i continue, special thanks to seun for creating this special forum to house all African, thank you Bro. God bless you.

So the things go.... Tbc
Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Ultimoromo(f): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
I can't recall what led to this...

Big X, who be the controller?

Small x: the first man for bla bla, followed by the, second in command, third in command( I can't use their terms I guess they have some sort of copyright something on it and i don't even want know it.

** I was even thinking so this people follow some law of nature that gives credence to hierarchy in everyday dealings of people. At least, it's not bad...

Small x continued, then the butcher are under bla bla.

I was like what did i just hear now? I was doubting my ears, i lose faith in them. Ears, sorry i didn't trust you when is should, I'm sorry, ehn.

So he continued, i remembered when they killed xyz, although we still dey young, never day inside game, he was blah blah blah.... Too horrific, kids might be around and some others that can't stand blood or animal right activist.

** I was like, blood Nebuchadnezzar, how do I delete this from my memory.
I was afraid for some certain reasons; my brain started working, my heartbeat started doing triple gbas gbos, what if they come and burts us (sorry for using your terms ), what is they come to initiate me and lot more what ifs.

He continued, or the day they killed $%#%# he was the &&%& of %&$%%$ because two &$%%# was dropped and he trespassed in a strange land, the king was captured, what a waste of matching chromosome, he was not alone. The king went down with two follow oversized idiots.

He continued; the war is not of the fist, as such, the plus-sized were silenced in the most miserable manners to serves as last time experience for the king of the coast.

The king begged and begged but more horrific death that horrified the literal explanation of such through not spoken language can't be posted without viewers' discretion.

**all along, I was lost in thought, was afraid, sick and hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.
Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Ultimoromo(f): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
With all said and done we were almost at the mast face of the program I smoke something I shouldn't, a cigarette. I did so fast and I no time i we was all done. I almost wore inner of the cloth, my vision was blurry, I was fidgeting, but my thought was well articulated towards a certain direction that is threatening my entire, personality. I can betray others but not myself. I'm not doing this in the name of my dead grandparents.

I don't need to swear, I'm not just doing that. I don't see myself doing that, if that what it's meant to be cool, I don't want to be cool. In short, I'm hot or cold, just let me be! I beg you in the name whatever you in the name of whatever you believe in, don't come my way if you are one.

So, on our way back home, i don't know if they noticed the fear in my ears or the triple jigiji npa my heart was doing. But inside me, I want 3 things and I want you to help me to look for the best mother the is applicable to this.

Do you have experience? Come share with us, please.

To public;

1. How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner that won't provoke him?

2 there are more whys, but please attend to the first one alone

To the cultists;

1. Why don't you tell your young one the truth?

2. Why do you need to kill?

3. Why don't you opt-out?

4. What have you gained?

To me;

1. I would take all your words into consideration and make use of the best options

2. I will tell myself the rest of 'em
1. I do t proofread
2. Typing with phone sucks
3. Autocorrect would ruin the fun of it
4. You can bash me
Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by dawnomike(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nice intro... spill it out grin
Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Richy4(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2020
Your story can make a nice Nigerian movies.. the only disappointment was that Ernest Obi have already acted a similar version where he was named POKA-MESSIAH..That might be when you were a toddler I guess.. I can't remember the name of that movie though..

As for your question on how to unfriend a cultist, one solution is relocation. Tell him u are going South but pack your bag and head North.
When u have done that, u start afresh on a clean slat. U Destroy your simcard, get another. and start all over. Don't give anyone he knows your new number. Then stay way from socialmedia like Facebook etc.

Another Option is Becoming a "Born again " I don't know how you will pull this second option off because u are almost an addict when it comes to drugs. Taking bible to pretend as if u were preaching would be risky, because he might bring out the drugs and dangled that on your face and u throw the bible at a different corner.

Third Option, U can always be a smoking friends with him without getting involved in his cult activities.. U have already graduated, it's not as if u will be forced into joining. Except if u still have the mindset of a toddler..

1 Like

Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Amanee(f): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Wow

You actually read this epistle?

I couldn't even finish one post

Richy4:
Your story can make a nice Nigerian movies.. the only disappointment was that Ernest Obi have already acted a similar version where he was named POKA-MESSIAH..That might be when you were a toddler I guess.. I can't remember the name of that movie though..

As for your question on how to unfriend a cultist, one solution is relocation. Tell him u are going South but pack your bag and head North.
When u have done that, u start afresh on a clean slat. U Destroy your simcard, get another. and start all over. Don't give anyone he knows your new number. Then stay way from socialmedia like Facebook etc.

Another Option is Becoming a "Born again " I don't know how you will pull this second option off because u are almost an addict when it comes to drugs. Taking bible to pretend as if u were preaching would be risky, because he might bring out the drugs and dangled that on your face and u throw the bible at a different corner.

Third Option, U can always be a smoking friends with him without getting involved in his cult activities.. U have already graduated, it's not as if u will be forced into joining. Except if u still have the mindset of a toddler..
Re: How do I unfriend a cultist in the most friendly manner? by Richy4(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Amanee:
Wow

You actually read this epistle?

I couldn't even finish one post

smiley I can read anything as long as it has paragraphs, and no coded words like those in computer programming.

Write ups without proper paragraph makes me weak. Everything will look as if the words were raining.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2yr Old Ghanaian Continues To Shock The World / Low Self-esteem Can Kill Your Potential. Fight It Now / Stayathome Drama As Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.