Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Top 10 Famous Car Quotes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 10 Famous Car Quotes (822 Views)

Secrets Behind The World's Most Famous Car Logos / See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos / Surprising Things Made By Famous Car Companies From All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Famous Car Quotes by Autodus(m): 4:03am On Jan 11, 2020
Automobiles have grown remarkably well over the last few years with people having different ideas and meaning toward it. Thus creating a new meaning for their Cars. Some have gone as far as giving unique names as well as creating quotes for their cars.

Some schools of thought believe that “The car you drive says a lot about you” while others believe that “It is not about the car you drive it is about the way you drive it”. These amazing works of art are a beauty to adorn.

In today’s world, they now depict class, style, elegant and flamboyance. Let’s take a quick glance at the top 10 popular car quotes.

10. “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” ~Prince Philip

9. “I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself.” ~ Ferdinand Porsche

8. “A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere.” ~Sean

7. “Cars are the sculptures of our everyday lives.” ~Chris

6. “I have five members in my family Mom, Dad, Sister, Me, and My Car.” ~ Unknown

5. “If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.” ~Doug Larson

4. “The car has become an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclear, and incomplete in the urban compound.” ~ Unknown

3. “Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.” ~Unknown

2. “She’s not just four wheels and engine, she’s home”. ~Unknown

1. I’ve always been asked, what my favorite car? and I’ve always said ‘The next one’ ~Carroll Shelby
Source- https://www.autodus.com/top-10-famous-car-quotes/

(1) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Gallant Body Parts / Toyota Highlander 2005 Model For Sale In Benin / Clean Toyota Corolla For Sale 1.350m.serious Buyer Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.