Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (74106 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos) / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by megama: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2020
sotall:
Just imagine!

I am really shocked that this is true.

Which kain yeye mistake be that?

You only have ballistic missiles now and you are mis-firing, what about when you now have nuclear weapons?

even Ak 47, Rifles need to be disarmed from that country. What a shame. Trump must be right. If they have nuclear arsenal one day they make mistakes and wipes out the whole world
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Empiree: 1:10am On Jan 12, 2020
Prymestrr dominusgai Okemmuo1 philip0906 Trump2020 layzie crownwealth blowjohn

Valkrie:

May the almighty creator find a way to put you in the next civilian aircraft that would be brought down by a missile so that the perpetrator would JUST COMPENSATE YOUR FAMILY..!!!
You are idiot

lwise:

Oga you are so dummmp,can't they check with the airport authority before shooting down a plane they couldn't identify.
ask them.

amliftedhigher:

Your living has no effect on people. Please drink sniper 4 bottles 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Goat
idot, watch this

sotall:

That was an avoidable and silly mistake!

That it has happened before doesn't imply we shouldn't blame Iran.
how about this?

US down civilian aircraft decades ago and NEVER apologized. Please watch this 2min clip and judge for yourself.

Then US president said he doesn't care what the outcome of the investigation was and he would not apologize for mistakenly hit civilian jet.

VIDEO

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221257661975221&id=1356933376&anchor_composer=false

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Empiree: 5:24am On Jan 12, 2020

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Trump2020: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Empiree:
Prymestrr dominusgai Okemmuo1 philip0906 Trum.p2020 layzie crownwealth blowjohn
Written by a Yoruba Moslem. Empiree mind yasef
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Trump2020: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Truth370:

When America destroyed Iraq, Syria, , Afghan, Libya etc where were you? You're just a bigot and a fanatic claiming to be Christian. Some bokoharam are better than you guys. The way you support killings of innocent Muslims I wonder if '' love your neighbour as yourself is missing in your bible '' I stand for humanity not religion. I don't support killings either from a terrorist or Americans.
Another terrorist or sympathizer sighted
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Gidison: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2020
oluplus:

You can't blame them, for foolishly killing their own people?

Let's blame Buhari then

lol.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by echelons(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2020
gr8keeng:
I see say you just passed your JAMB result so i won't trade insults with a kid like you, hiding behind your keyboard to type trash. They struck the US base in Iraq and was expecting the US to strike back, their radar picked the jet in their airspace and because they didn't want to take no chance, they shot it down.

Now let me address the lack of intelligence you talked about, no nation or country is perfect when it comes to intelligence, even the US you are supporting is not perfect on this. Just two days ago, the US killed over 60 civilians while targeting a local taliban leader, what do you have to say about that?, perfect intel right?. here's a link to that.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/strike-targeting-taliban-commander-civilian-casualties-200109165736421.html

Just last year too, over 47 civilians were killed in Afghanistan attending a wedding ceremony and another 20 in Yemen also attending a wedding, the US mistakenly took them for a terrorist gathering. So my question again is was that a perfect intel too?..... MUGU

The very reason I said you're truly stupid is what you confirmed.

Assuming what you mentioned there is true, that US killed civilians while targeting local Taliban leader, do you now blame the Taliban for the deaths?

Iran shot down a plane that was approved by Iranian aviation authority for takeoff, inside Iranian space, carrying mostly people of Iranian origin, and you're blaming US for it?

Tomorrow you'll ultimately blame God for creating Iran and US, for the tragedy.

It's not everyone on Nairaland that reasons with anus, and have their opinion influenced by biased views of CNN reporters.

Use your own thinking faculty for once!
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by dominusgai(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Imagine a world were the leaders of a country were allowed to lead attacks of another country's embassy in another country.

A world where a Nigerian general will leave Nigeria and go lead an attack against US embassy in Ghana.

Abi your walnut sense no remember that one? Because ona brain no day remember previous events oh.

When he left Iran to go lead an attack of US embassy in Iraq, what did you expect?
Empiree:
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by dominusgai(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Thank God you said Decades ago. That is the first thing. Now how many times has USA shot down a plane leaving US airspace and claimed it was a mistake.

So you are comparing a shot by a foreign nation against a plane they don't have information on, to a shot by a nation against a plane coming from it's own country with over 90% of the souls being from their own nation.

Kai, so if person score own goal he go day compare am with goal when opponent score.

Your stupidity is like Z world, extraordinary everyday.
Empiree:

You are idiot

ask them.

idot, watch this

how about this?

US down civilian aircraft decades ago and NEVER apologized. Please watch this 2min clip and judge for yourself.

Then US president said he doesn't care what the outcome of the investigation was and he would not apologize for mistakenly hit civilian jet.

VIDEO

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221257661975221&id=1356933376&anchor_composer=false

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Prymestrr(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Empiree:
That humans keep perpetrating evil without immediate retribution doesn't make their act right. Nigga this Iranians punks wasted 176 lives over their pursuit for vengence for the death of a man who has the blood of countless dead on his hands. And you're here running your mouth to appear reasonable. Swerve abeg. angry
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Truth370: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Trump2020:

Bigot and an Asslicker sighted. Instead of you to counter my words you're saying thrash GDFO.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Minjim: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ryocaj:

What r u saying? Do u understand English at all.. US purposely killed someone in an airstrike that also killed 60 innocent ppl.. Its like u don't know what an airstrike is.. comment on posts u av knowledge abt..

Mr Iran supporter, no country will purposefully shoot down a commercial airline because you can't be sure your citizens are not in it. But to shoot one 10 mins after it took off in ur own capital with 70% of ur own citizens, that gross negligence and an unpardonable error. Comparing it with the one of the US is like comparing "a goal scored by an opponent to an own goal."
Iran scored an own goal.

The disaster echoed a 1988 incident, when a US warship shot down an Iranian airliner, killing 290 people. While Washington claimed it was an accident, Tehran said it was intentional.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/iranian-protesters-demand-khamenei-quit-downing-plane-200111171757858.html
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by vineyardfarms: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=KISSMEAGAIN post=85715318]

Educate yourself first by reading the references I have provided please. You ain't thinking logically, because you are not well schooled in international politics.

Delight yourself with this video below it's with respect to Nigeria and the U.S.A. Nothing Religious but FACT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4aQdaxBcM[/qMR EDUCATED MAN, DID YOU WATCH THE TV HOW IRANIAN TOOK TO THE STREET TO PROTEST AGAINST HER OWN GOVERNMENT FOR BRING DOWN THE PLANE THAT KILL 176 PERSONS? WHAT TOOK IRAN GOVT SEVERAL DAYS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF HER ACTIONS? YOU ARE ENTITTLED TO YOUR OPINION, THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by supercase1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
crownwealth:
Too bad for the terrorist nation.

Death to the Ayatollahs!
Upcoming E-terrorist grin
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Empiree: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Prymestrr:

That humans keep perpetrating evil without immediate retribution doesn't make their act right. Nigga this Iranians punks wasted 176 lives over their pursuit for vengence for the death of a man who has the blood of countless dead on his hands. And you're here running your mouth to appear reasonable. Swerve abeg. angry
Guy, shut up. Address the video. criminal activities have been going on for donkey years. Why are you now all about Iran when the same had happened before and Regan even boasted and would not apologise. But Iran apologised and try to persecute division involved which mean iran took responsibility for its action.

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Ryocaj(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Minjim:

Mr Iran supporter, no country will purposefully shoot down a commercial airline because you can't be sure your citizens are not in it. But to shoot one 10 mins after it took off in ur own capital with 70% of ur own citizens, that gross negligence and an unpardonable error. Comparing it with the one of the US is like comparing "a goal scored by an opponent to an own goal."
Iran scored an own goal.

The disaster echoed a 1988 incident, when a US warship shot down an Iranian airliner, killing 290 people. While Washington claimed it was an accident, Tehran said it was intentional.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/iranian-protesters-demand-khamenei-quit-downing-plane-200111171757858.html

Its apparent u can't read.. Iran shot down an airline with passengers.. US killed 60 civilians.. they both killed innocent ppl.. m not talking abt d tension btwn.. my point is US paints other countries bad for doing wat US does constantly.. In 1988, a US Navy warship shot down an Iranian passenger plane in the heat of battle

killing all 290 passengers on board.. US has done worse than any other country on this planet earth..
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Empiree: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Trump2020:

Written by a Yoruba Moslem. Em.piree mind yasef
Truth hurts. The link video is clear
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Prymestrr(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, shut up. Address the video. criminal activities have been going on for donkey years. Why are you now all about Iran when the same had happened before and Regan even boasted and would not apologise. But Iran apologised and try to persecute division involved which mean iran took responsibility for its action.
Dude so because ppl did wrong in the past and got away with it means you should do the same now and expect the same outcome?? Look at this unfortunate historian. Iran apologised after 3 days of denial and stalling investigations by withholding black box?
Nigga please go and sit down.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Trump2020:
Another son of 50 naira ashawo.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=vineyardfarms post=85729134][/quote]

If only it had never happened in the past, in 1988 the United States blew an Iranian passenger plane. grin. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Did the U.S.A the heart of so called DEMOCRACY immediately take responsibility?!

The answer is a Capital NO. Reagan was so full of himself.

I hope you have been schooled.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Trump2020: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Another son of 50 naira ashawo.
Another terrorist sighted
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Trump2020: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Empiree:
Truth hurts. The link video is clear
You mean Yoruba Moslem truth
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Trump2020:
You mean Yoruba Moslem truth
You are a clear example of a psycho.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Trump2020: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

You are a clear example of a psycho.
Says a Moslem terrorist
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Trump2020:
Says a Moslem terrorist
Like i said,typical psycho.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Trump2020: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Like i said,typical psycho.
Yoruba Moslem is in sifia pains cheesy grin
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by gr8keeng: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
I see how stupid you are, if only you have sense, you won't come here to disgrace your generation and even the ones yet unborn. If the US hasn't killed the Iranian General, there would have been no tension in the first place and there would have been absolutely no reason to shoot down the plane. They guy that shot down the plane had 10 seconds to decide either to shoot down the plane or they lose their life cos he thought they were under attack from the US. If only you follow the news closely, the Iranian said they already got intel that the US was going to retaliate after the Iranian struck the US BASE in Iraq so they were fully ready for anything. The guy that shot the missile said he mistook the plane for an enemy and he had only 10 seconds to decide. It was a terrible decision because of the many liVes that were lost but hey, this is a war situation where you don't take chances.

Now back to the issue, I hope you have now seen that the US had no intel of whatsoever to kill the Iranian general which resulted in the heightened tension. In case you haven't seen it, here is a link to that. https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/12/politics/mark-esper-us-embassies-soleimani-cnntv/index.html . They keep changing the narratives each day on why the general was killed and even Trump contradicted his own secretary of state and as you can see in the article pasted above, even the defense secretary contradicted Trump's claim. Now they are changing from "imminent" attack to the guy was planning an attack sometime in the future.

I know you reason/think with your kidney but if you should allow your brain to think for you for once, you will realize that the disadvantage far outweighs the advantage of taking out that Iranian general. You sit back at home, hiding behind your tekno phone typing and spewing rubbish from your gutter mouth about what you know nothing about. There are already unconfirmed reports that Trump killed the Iranian general to placate some of the republicans in the senate that are ready to vote during his impeachment, (I said unconfirmed report) cos I know your brain might not pick that.

Guy, you only get your news from watching CNN world and maybe Aljazeera or BBC but nah we dey here, we get first hand news before it even gets to you. I'll leave you with this links to read.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/majority-americans-disapprove-trumps-handling-iran-feel-safe/story?id=68219819&cid=clicksource_4380645_null_card_hed

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-abandoning-trump-iran-us-withdraw-leadership-world-qassem-soleiman2020-1

echelons:

Assuming what you mentioned there is true, that US killed civilians while targeting local Taliban leader, do you now blame the Taliban for the deaths?

Iran shot down a plane that was approved by Iranian aviation authority for takeoff, inside Iranian space, carrying mostly people of Iranian origin, and you're blaming US for it?

It's not everyone on Nairaland that reasons with anus, and have their opinion influenced by biased views of CNN reporters.

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by gr8keeng: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'll leave you with this one too.....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-esper-says-he-didnt-see-specific-piece-of-evidence-showing-iranian-threat-to-4-us-embassies-on-face-the-nation/

echelons:

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Malawian(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

Yes, it remains a possibility that they crashed the plane thinking America would retaliate with air strikes after they attacked US-Iraqi base, so they could frame it on the US that they caused the crash. But guess what? There was a top Nuclear Physicists on that plane. Maybe they wanted him dead too, who knows? But it was an intentional strike to blow that plane.
Still the same thing. I am sure the Nuclear physicist was Iranian. They would still say Trump tried to assassinate him and the rest of the passengers were collateral damage. Trust what spins CNN could have spurn on it all. It all shows Iran has no value for human lives and should never be allowed WMD, let alone Nukes
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by tck2000(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2020
sotall:
Just imagine!

I am really shocked that this is true.

Which kain yeye mistake be that?

You only have ballistic missiles now and you are mis-firing, what about when you now have nuclear weapons?

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Empiree: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
dominusgai:
Thank God you said Decades ago. That is the first thing. Now how many times has USA shot down a plane leaving US airspace and claimed it was a mistake.

So you are comparing a shot by a foreign nation against a plane they don't have information on, to a shot by a nation against a plane coming from it's own country with over 90% of the souls being from their own nation.

Kai, so if person score own goal he go day compare am with goal when opponent score.

Your stupidity is like Z world, extraordinary everyday.
You Must Receive Sense By Force

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by dominusgai(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
You no get hope for sense at all. You are the incarnation of stupidity, stupidity made flesh.
Empiree:
You Must Receive Sense By Force

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65