Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The New Secret To Land Your First Job On Upwork Even As A Newbie - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The New Secret To Land Your First Job On Upwork Even As A Newbie (315 Views)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Secret To Land Your First Job On Upwork Even As A Newbie by awesomemike(m): 5:37am On Jan 11, 2020
There is a new secret I discovered on landing your first job on Upwork.

It is called an a Crystal Ball Effect method.

It is so easy that anyone can do it because it saves time and makes you money right away.

Instead of you wasting time and focusing on building your portfolios before you finally take that step and make the proposal, you just make money as you build your MVPs.

The most interesting thing about it is that, this formula actually works best for newbies who would like to get their first jobs on Upwork and start making money as they get better and learn better on their skills.

This concept is so simple to know and once you understand how to apply it, you would be landing your first jobs as soon as possible.

So, I would be creating a pdf on it and you would be getting it for FREE as part of my (added value) when you allow me to get your account approved.

The offer is still available till 31st of January. And The DISCOUNT is still #3,000 if you can ORDER for it right NOW. The price goes back to #5,000 at the end of this month.

But wait, why postponing when you can easily get it done right now?

If not now so when?

The best time to get on Upwork and make some money for yourself is now.

So, go ahead and Whastaap me now on: +234(806-413-0367) so I can get your account approved without delay.

Or you place your order right here: https:///INeedUpworkAccount

My name remains Mike Akerele (AwesomeMike)

Re: The New Secret To Land Your First Job On Upwork Even As A Newbie by Powersurge: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
awesomemike:
There is a new secret I discovered on landing your first job on Upwork.

It is called an a Crystal Ball Effect method.

It is so easy that anyone can do it because it saves time and makes you money right away.

Instead of you wasting time and focusing on building your portfolios before you finally take that step and make the proposal, you just make money as you build your MVPs.

The most interesting thing about it is that, this formula actually works best for newbies who would like to get their first jobs on Upwork and start making money as they get better and learn better on their skills.

This concept is so simple to know and once you understand how to apply it, you would be landing your first jobs as soon as possible.

So, I would be creating a pdf on it and you would be getting it for FREE as part of my (added value) when you allow me to get your account approved.

The offer is still available till 31st of January. And The DISCOUNT is still #3,000 if you can ORDER for it right NOW. The price goes back to #5,000 at the end of this month.

But wait, why postponing when you can easily get it done right now?

If not now so when?

The best time to get on Upwork and make some money for yourself is now.

So, go ahead and Whastaap me now on: +234(806-413-0367) so I can get your account approved without delay.

Or you place your order right here: https:///INeedUpworkAccount

My name remains Mike Akerele (AwesomeMike)

Bro I just got my account approved this (January. I am having issue with securing jobs on that site. I have finished my January connect. Pls help a brother.
Re: The New Secret To Land Your First Job On Upwork Even As A Newbie by awesomemike(m): 1:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Powersurge:

Bro I just got my account approved this (January. I am having issue with securing jobs on that site. I have finished my January connect. Pls help a brother.

Okay bro, no problem, chat me up on WhatsApp. I will give you the secret.
Re: The New Secret To Land Your First Job On Upwork Even As A Newbie by Powersurge: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2020
awesomemike:

Okay bro, no problem, chat me up on WhatsApp. I will give you the secret.

Thanks. Your number is not on your signature. But I have sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies / Telecom Distributors Needed From All State / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.