Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) (633 Views)

Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) / De-Code: "Why No Afropop Artistes Can Win A Grammy" / Jackie Appiah Receives Excellence Entertainment Award In Beautiful Red Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) by Olusharp(m): 5:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Nigerian veteran comedian, Bright Okpocha better known as Basketmouth in a latest statement with hipTV expressed his certainty about trending artiste, Burna Boy winning the prestigious Grammy Award in 2020.

Burna Boy had a successful year in 2019 especially following the release of his African Giant album with 19 tracks.

The album earned him a nomination for the 2020 Grammys’ ‘Best International Album’ category, which will take place on the 22nd of January at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Basketmouth said “He (Burna Boy) is going to win it for sure, I know. I don’t see why he won’t win it,” he said.

“And after he wins it, trust me, it won’t be the last from Nigeria because you know Nigerians, we are very hardworking, we are persistent and we love to win. So, it is going to motivate a colony of artistes that go out there to take all the Grammys.”

He also disclosed that 2019 was one of the best moments for the Nigerian Entertainment industries as many gained international recognition.

The comedian went on to applaud the likes of Ramsey Noah, Genevieve Nnaji and other Nollywood veterans, for their impact in the movie industry in 2019.

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3pg_iyf_hs

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2020/01/11/basketmouth-certain-burna-boy-would-win-a-grammy-award-in-2020/
Re: Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) by Joshmodest(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Grammy's is all about politics , it doesn't really mean you are the best , if not for Inferiority complex in the African mind , always searching for white man's recognition, before feeling accomplished. , there's no difference between Grammy's and Afrimma .....

Burna could win if he plays the politics well , Femi and seun kuti have both been unable to win cos of lack of interest in the politics that comes with the biased award , imagine Cardi b has a Grammy , and j Cole has none !
Re: Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2020
I would turn to tooth pick if that dirty dreaded boy wins the award. What has that boy sang? Very very overrated. You think it's by releasing African giant album. *Tueeeeh*

#30BG
Re: Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) by OKorowanta: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I would turn to tooth pick if that dirty dreaded boy wins the award. What has that boy sang? Very very overrated. You think it's by releasing African giant album. *Tueeeeh*

#30BG

Chronic Hatred naim kill my uncle.
Re: Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) by ominilongest(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Nigerians ehn
Na so dem dey rate osimehn and Chukwueze pass Hakimi,like say na volley balls dey play
Others wey dem nominate come there to play ba?
Funniest part only few of dem will vote smh
Re: Basketmouth Certain Burna Boy Would Win A Grammy Award In 2020 (video) by kidap: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2020
Ok oooo

(1) (Reply)

Receive Sense!nathaniel Bassey's Fan To Troll On Gospel Artistes Comparison / Wizkid FC Blasted For Launching A Spotify Streaming Group To Listen To His Song / Here Are Some Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Kobe Bean Bryant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.