Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom (94652 Views)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Olukologia24592:

Big head, your mattress teleports you to heaven each night, due to its rock like hardness. This kind will only make you sleep well.

small head, did I just reply you?

Now that's a jackpot you just scored
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Littleman123:

If I be you , I go just shut up, you no get shame .... the guy no brag about the bed he sleeps on but you are full of inferiority complex

As your name rightly implies, you're a little man. You're too minute
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Paganizonda: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2020
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Matrixzoom: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
I believe it would make alot more sense the day E-money comes out and show people how he made his money just as almost all successful people do. Figure this out, let's say zukenburg, Gates, Dangote, and the list goes are all successful investors with serial tracks of positive investment, they engage in talk shows, impactful forums, and other platforms engaging people on how to embrace trends and and invest in realistic ideologies and commondities that could transform to bigger opportunities in no distant future yet zero show off of wealth. Mind you these are people with cash and investment reading in billions of dollars and they lead very simple lives. It's 2020 people, demand to know and work towards achieving same results rather than sing songs of praises for wealth with source unknown..

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by ABINTUK(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:
Does it teleport him to heaven each night?

This show off things are stale already.

You do this one you show off, you do that one you show off, Biko ka mmadu nu nti.

Him for even dey drink the gold na....
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by ogene007: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2020
post=85695845:
The funny thing is that E whatever and this woman (Mama Ngo) below will still have the same kinda sleep.....

We should all keep thanking God for life,
that gives us the Grace to sleep and wake up on a daily basis.
That is all that matters.

But all of us @[color=#006600][/color] prefer to sleep on a Golden bed sha......

As we thank God for the gift of life.
Mama Ngo may have a better sleep because she will not worry about some peculiar worries for a lot of big men. More money does not necessarily equal more happiness.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by ojaysam25(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2020
Roroapple:
I wonder why dangote,otedola,Obj,Atiku,Adelek etc billionaires don't show off online undecided undecided undecided

cuz those are matured men...Emoney na still omomo....
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Emrixx(f): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Spending a night with him on that bed won't be a bad idea
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by greyce: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2020
lexy2014:

Y shouldn't I ask u? Aren't u his P.R.O. and spokesperson? If u aren't y didn't u just read other people's comments and move on?

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:
He should also remember to show us a pic or video of him kpanshing his wife in that same bed.

Ozuor!

I want to pay your bride price

E-money and his childishness. what exactly did he want to gain in this public show off? you've wife already, I mean clean and beautiful wife, so who exactly did he want to impressed?

billionaire don't behave this way
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

I want to pay your bride price

E-money and his childishness. what exactly did he want to gain in this public show off? you've wife already, I mean clean and beautiful wife, so who exactly did he want to impressed?

billionaire don't behave this way

Feel free to pay but don't expect the bride oo

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Tochibest: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Enjoy nwanne no time
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by sauceEEP(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Damn.......Vani...........�
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Sirlins(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2020
God pls bless me ooo
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by ogene007: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2020
gentle007:

Bros you just don't have money. QED
Not necessarily. There are millions of people whose tithe is 100 times more than the value of e-money and all he has, yet they don't make noise about it. They understand that when society has rewarded your hardwork with more than what you need, you ought to give back in a big measure to society. The like of Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is a good example. Some of our billionaires are already taking a cue from the American billionaires. E-money's show-offism is just typical of the average black man.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Segkem2013(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2020
stanliwise:
which labour?
Are you assuming or you know for sure?

Has he stolen from you before?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by tonididdy(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

#praybeforesleep #itiswellwithmysoul

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/iam_emoney1/

Even Rihanna go fukc e-money with this kind bed. Any girl wey nor gree for this kind bind, na to electrocute her I swear
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Aguero101(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2020
This is just show off...... But,money good oooooo..
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by PapaAdanna: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:
Does it teleport him to heaven each night?

This show off things are stale already.

You do this one you show off, you do that one you show off, Biko ka mmadu nu lnti.
Don't die with such bitterness, cos na hell direct.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by akphrat(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2020
Why this, he shouldn't cause depression everywhere joooo. This kind things don dey make me think and asking God WHY!!!!!!!!!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Damn, whatever that's giving this guy money though! cool cool
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
PapaAdanna:

Don't die with such bitterness, cos na hell direct.

Dear Papa Adanna full of sweetness,

Asim kam jukene ma ijerugonu heaven direct as you are like this?

My brother eziokwu na agbaka nti.

Grow up Sir
Thank you!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Money full ground but no class what's this eyesore lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:

I hail you too my brother

grin grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Half edo half yoruba

wink cheesy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
greyce:

I fail to see d relevance of your post to d discussion. Can u shed your light on ur attachment?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by tribalmall: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
A msg you need paste on every street in Igboland you are saying it on me. When did you see me flaunt anything since I have been on NL ?

booscy:

Dear Tribal Bigot,

this ain't about my Igbo tribe. This is about unnecessary noise making.

Empty vessels make the loudest of noises.
Whatever tribe you belong to doesn't increase your balls above 2.

The black man has to stop this useless flaunting mentality.

Back Americans flaunt the biggest chains and blings yet they're economically minute in strength

Thank you

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by gentle007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
ogene007:

Not necessarily. There are millions of people whose tithe is 100 times more than the value of e-money and all he has, yet they don't make noise about it. They understand that when society has rewarded your hardwork with more than what you need, you ought to give back in a big measure to society. The like of Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is a good example. Some of our billionaires are already taking a cue from the American billionaires. E-money's show-offism is just typical of the average black man.

Bros forget that sentiment, he is a black man by the way. And he is also a philanthropist.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by gentle007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:

As my account officer wey you be naa, okwa ya grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. Abeg if u fit help me make money help me. Me I go still show am like emoney
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Subonbon(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
post=85695845:
The funny thing is that E whatever and this woman (Mama Ngo) below will still have the same kinda sleep.....

We should all keep thanking God for life,
that gives us the Grace to sleep and wake up on a daily basis.
That is all that matters.

But all of us @[color=#006600][/color] prefer to sleep on a Golden bed sha......

As we thank God for the gift of life.
this is very touching bro.... Fact well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by gentle007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:

Dear Tribal Bigot,

this ain't about my Igbo tribe. This is about unnecessary noise making.

Empty vessels make the loudest of noises.
Whatever tribe you belong to doesn't increase your balls above 2.

The black man has to stop this useless flaunting mentality.

Back Americans flaunt the biggest chains and blings yet they're economically minute in strength

Thank you

You no even get money, u come de make this kind noise. How much more when u make money?
If I go ur Facebook now, I go still see pics wey u snap for fine places. Bros don't hate abeg. If show off is bad, you in your little way are guilty too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.