Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday (36267 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2020
undecided
Very local, igbolabi Yoruba guy.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by ukaface(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2020
Awwwn
Happy baiday to you
See how he grab her brezz
His daughter has this matured look.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by kayusely70(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Happy Birthday
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Iwalewa9: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
HND man. Mm
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by gnykelly(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
something like riding on fathers glory
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by OnPointMan(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
olayemioshiyemi:
Nobody can convince me that e go better for glo network for this year for depriving me of (FTC)....
Upgrade to 4G
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by femi4: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
See how you expose your ignorance
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2020
37??!... Which kind lie be this na??!

This Negro was already in his early thirties when I finished secondary school over a decade ago... Seems Nigerian celebs start aging backwards once they hit 35.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Topmaike007(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
are you a fan of Afro, if you're not you will not know that seun challenge billboard award
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2020
olayemioshiyemi:
Nobody can convince me that e go better for glo network for this year for depriving me of (FTC)....

Glo network is an embarrassment to this nation...

Forget all their posturing and advert packaging, that network is miles behind MTN!!!

How does one boycott MTN and DSTV when the alternatives are beyond abysmal... Mtchewww. undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by splashbaby(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
or any song..
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by realstars: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2020
If fela was alive till now, all this current corrupt politicians will find no peace.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
are you a kid
Person wey get international nominations and awards.
You call the noise all around music. Few people know music

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by guiddoti: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2020
ukaface:
Awwwn
Happy baiday to you
See how he grab her brezz
His daughter has this matured look.
Go grab your copy now. kilo kan mi sef.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by karashita: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song

Kpele tie embarassed
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by karashita: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Hbd Seun.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Flier: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2020
Riele:
Who is he ??

We the indomie generation don't know him .
He is probably indomie generation
Some indomie generation are now 31 years old,indomie started in 1989

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
My personal person
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2020
post=85696001:
Omo Baba 70.

That little boy of yesterday is now all grown.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday Seun.

We will always love and miss your Papa.

F or
E ver
L ives
A nikulapo

How old do you have to be to call a 37 year old man "that little boy of yesterday"? Who would have thought that behind that moniker is an old Zombie. Now I fully understand why you're a Buhari supporter.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Mumu post boku here sha.
Just imagine trash.
SMH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by juman(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Great kuti family.
Happy birthday.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by erico2k2(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
celebrating birthday is a sin against God.
celebrating birthday is tantamount to worldliness, remember the only birthday recorded in the bible led to the death of God's servant and prophet.
living a worldly life is being in an enmity with God.
you can see all these worldly celebrities always celebrating birthdays and inviting wh0res and brandishing all kinds of Strong drink and being intoxicated by it and sleeping with women and indulging in immorality and storing upon themselves Wrath.
JESUS is the only way to the only one and true God and Eternal life, Repent ye and turn away from worldly birthday celebrations.
Nah Hunger dey cause this kind reasoning,I understand ur stress

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by psalmsmiles(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
he was nominated for a grammy! He`s doing great in keeping the family legacy on if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by larryking540: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
celebrating birthday is tantamount to worldliness, remember the only birthday recorded in the bible led to the death of God's servant and prophet.
you can see all these worldly celebrities always celebrating birthdays and inviting wh0res and brandishing all kinds of Strong drink and being intoxicated by it and sleeping with women and indulging in immorality and storing upon themselves Wrath.
JESUS is the only way to the only one and true God and Eternal life, Repent ye and turn away from worldly birthday celebrations.

Who be dis one self

Na everything be sin for your village?
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by grandstar(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2020
His babe looks happy.

Another lady accused him of impregnating her but has kept mum over the incident.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
shockedshocked sheep congregation of the World. gringringrin
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by skuribeebo: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
but was nominated for grammy.Indomi generation.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Chris2863(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Pls go and shift one side abeg

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Sherifastro(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Seun Kuti Turns 37 Today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seun_Kuti

Sharing his throwback photo at 15, Seun Kuti wrote:

"This picture was taken in 1998. My first tour with the @egypt80band. I used to cover just my dads songs then and that when I knew the Nigerian media had serious issues. All they did then was compare me A 15 year old ( doing the necessary work of preserving a musical institution) to my father. I wonder what they were doing at 15. That bastard Charles Okogene was their chairman and if I still catch am ehn! �� and I am sorry to say the level of reporting both entertainment and politics is still crass and below par! All of them bar none!!"

Great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nomoreloss Kept So Many Secrets - Brother / Denrele Wears Very Long Braids: Fierce Or Disgusting? / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.