Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Was Warned Not To Give The No.9 Jersey To Tammy - Frank Lampard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Warned Not To Give The No.9 Jersey To Tammy - Frank Lampard (1241 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Warned Not To Give The No.9 Jersey To Tammy - Frank Lampard by OfficialDlh(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Lampard has revealed how he was warned by people not give the No.9 jersey to Tammy Abraham.

The Chelsea No.9 jersey was labeled a cursed shirt over the time as many big players who wear it always struggle and end up being frustrated in the club.

The Likes of Alvaro Morata { who is now doing well at Atletico Madrid], Fernando Torress and Gonzalo Higuain all worn the shirt but couldn't score as many goals for the club due to curse people believe was on the jersey.

Tammy Abraham also has, however, proved doubter wrong and has been in blazing form for Chelsea since the beginning of the season and scored his 14th goal of the season last week against Arsenal.

Frank Lampard has now revealed how he was warned never to give the jersey to Tammy Abraham but claim he was very certain the jersey was meant for Abraham and that he believed it wouldn't be any pressure on the young star.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/01/i-was-warned-not-to-give-no9-jersey-to.html

Re: I Was Warned Not To Give The No.9 Jersey To Tammy - Frank Lampard by beeblack: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2020
Pegun re
Re: I Was Warned Not To Give The No.9 Jersey To Tammy - Frank Lampard by SMUAG(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Frankie, time will surely speak for Tammy and 9 in the nearest future. Though, I wish him all the best......but that guy is something else. He can miss goals for corner sake.......
Re: I Was Warned Not To Give The No.9 Jersey To Tammy - Frank Lampard by OfficialDlh(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Well is you are talking about missing goals, then you need to remember F.Torres
SMUAG:
Frankie, time will surely speak for Tammy and 9 in the nearest future. Though, I wish him all the best......but that guy is something else. He can miss goals for corner sake.......
Re: I Was Warned Not To Give The No.9 Jersey To Tammy - Frank Lampard by SMUAG(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2020
OfficialDlh:
Well is you are talking about missing goals, then you need to remember F.Torres

F. Torres had virtually passed his prime when Chelsea bought him from Liverpool you need to know that.
For Tammy's case, I don't think the opportunities giving to him have been offered to any other Chelsea striker yet he misses like something else.
Lampard needs to put that guy up with a serious competitor(s) maybe then he will understanding the pains of been benched.

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Live Football On Youtube / World Cup 2022: Ronaldo’s Reaction To Ramos Stunning Goal Against Switzerland / The Three Wise Men Did Not Prove Their Wisdom In The Eagles' Match Against.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.