Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree (58489 Views)

Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) / Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Olayinka8793(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2020
b
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2020
shocked shocked

Woow. Wonderful news. I just gave birth to a cat with this news.. can you imagine my house just turned to a mansion?

OP.. u must be an heeidiot
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by West2019(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2020
next president of Nigerian
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Maliqcious: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

Chai, and the man no go take am easy at all. Back to topic: Sincerely, Northerners are quite different from Southerners ,vis-a-vis the use of political power. When I was resident in the Northern part, we used to gist, party and hold loud discussions beside the house of the,then Governor of the state..and he'll greet us(alongside the guys) before entering his house. If it were to be SE ,SW Or SS, he would have sent MOPOLS to flush everyone. You won't even be able to go near his fence
U were dey talk U no know say Boys bad anything can sup...anyways fashola, Oshiomhole, Fayose and Akpabio..can do the same.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by arodavoo(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2020
Lol....is this what you term humility
Mtchewww

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by bigiyaro(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2020
SweetJoystick:
i no see humility here, all i see is BIG PRICK
from ur Monica alone sef, prick is ur only problem. u b gay abi?
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2020
Fayose also bought ponmo in the market while looting his state to stupor. Puhleeeze...spare us that crap.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by demavict(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Free Training but limited available seats. It is a sponsored training. Enjoy this opportunity in the new year 2020

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Farotimi72: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Did someone remembered to ask, sit doing what?
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Aguero101(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Some of our governors won't even try this due to their pompous nature. But is it sugar cane he is holding in the first picture or what?
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by okonja(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2020
It's normal thing for them Kanuri...I schooled there.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2020
SweetJoystick:
i no see humility here, all i see is BIG PRICK
kai mana
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Ykc2(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2020
If am a white person I will come to Nigeria to deceive them, we Nigerians are one of the dumbest people on this planet, alfa will deceive us ,pastors will deceive us ,guru maharaji will deceive us, MMM will deceive us ,before election politicians will buy roasted corn and ate with okada people after election you wont see him again,now governor is sitting under a tree with his security men and you called it sign of humility sense fall on you ,after 8 years of his term you will hear that mr humility governor stole 50 billion naira,
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Thenorth(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

Chai, and the man no go take am easy at all. Back to topic: Sincerely, Northerners are quite different from Southerners ,vis-a-vis the use of political power. When I was resident in the Northern part, we used to gist, party and hold loud discussions beside the house of the,then Governor of the state..and he'll greet us(alongside the guys) before entering his house. If it were to be SE ,SW Or SS, he would have sent MOPOLS to flush everyone. You won't even be able to go near his fence

woman can you please specify which northern part are you talking about....
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Arrewa: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Zulum to the world

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by thepranksta: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Good for him! The Buddha also meditated under a tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by onadana: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
SweetJoystick:
i no see humilit

y here, all i see is BIG PRICK

You are gay
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Karemarealty288(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Humility is not pictorial presentations on pages of news paper and blogs for political gains . ..humility goes hand-in-hand with selflessness, privacy and silence.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by causimalbarka(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You call this corrupt figure "Humble"? Have you heard of the coming reformer? The coming reformer is the definition of humble, incorruptible. He will come sooner than later and he will bring peace and prosperity to any part of the world where he's accepted...

Imes, we await your coming.

Please do u know anything about Prof. Babangana zulum?

Please read about him before u conclude
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by AdonaiAluminium: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Sitting under a tree, riding a bicycle, giving lift to sellers of fresh cow milk etc hope you'd do the work the voters sent you to do and stop all these media stunts trying to portray yourself as humble and people minded
Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance etc
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2020
So sitting under a tree is humility? Gawd Nigerians why art thou so gullible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by JackTiger: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2020
Their humility no reach for Allocation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by babzo(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2020
Whats humble about this? Did not the Prophets sit under trees?
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Kaetoh: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2020
maynation:
Chineke oo.

See what is at par with Northerners' humility.
Who did this to you guys?
God bless you my intelligent sister. Let the whole world see how truly silly the north is.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Adiwana: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by alfasexy: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
He should try and sit with a dentist.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by damade16(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yankiss:
Once Almajiri, always Almajiri. Humility my foot. The guy na Governor miss road. Look at dressing and humility. grin grin

You are mad... Non of your south yeast governors have his qualification. A professor for that matter. You would have hail him if it happens to be fayose your savior and mentor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Awe4luv(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
pls o, which of this loan borrowing apps can I download for use, I need some money urgently
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree by Fabb326: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na packaging sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.