Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Happy New Year To All - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Happy New Year To All (690 Views)

Whats The Best Year To Get / Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today / See How Much Manny Spends A Year To Maintain His Bugatti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To All by dru23(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2020
To all to the good people of nairaland . I would like to wish you guys are happy new year , unfortunately for me my phone has finally crashed and i have ordered for a new one. it has been taking a long time to arrive. This explains my absence on my whatapps chat and on nairaland. To those that were trying to reach me on whatapps my sincere apology. And those that called me to see find out what was going on , i am grateful for the call and concerns ... I should be back on active duty on whatsapp and nairaland next week with a brand new phone. I was been penny wise and pound foolish with my phone. To all my uber drivers/partners i wish you all a glorious 2020 and more blessing . let us stay focus and stay positive this year and also like P diddy will say ..... Let us get this money ........

(1) (Reply)

red / Huawei 5G To Roll Out In 120 Car Models, Starting With BYD Han EV In June / Toyota Launches New Model Rav4 Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.