Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) (38851 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You mean Tinubu undecided

Igbe lenu vendor. So u know better than the Hon., oh, ave forgotten he is efulefu to u, u will wail tire, can't blame u, eni ti oniru eni kole moyi eni, omo iran kiran.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
futuregovernor:
Tinubu can never be Nigeria president!!!

Coming from a 5%

3 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
OK but the Ipob and Igbo's leaders are bowing for him one by one grin grin grin grin seat down there dey predict limitation for somebody else success while you left you own personal life success unplanned .

Gbam!!! grin grin U no go kill person.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by mapet: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kingosytex:
Despite the fact that Tinubu is the best definition of greed, I must confess that he carries everybody along. He is an astute politician and his sagacity is top notch.

He still stands tall among his contemporaries.

Yet he's the best definition of greed to you? Maybe it's time to get off clanish-influenced stereotypical opinions and face real life. Drop your self-inflicted hatred for Tinubu and ask what lesson can be learnt from his Strategy of Politics

3 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by mapet: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Tomide007: :

The definition of greed had his state allocation blocked by Obasanjo for yrs because of personal reasons. Tinubu still did not owe a single salary, he immediately brought up all revenue collection agencies that we have in Lagos today. He's very influential, but I don't think he's as greedy as people think.
Lies.
Stop lying.

Which part of it are lies? That Obasanjo did not withhold Lagos State allocations for 2yrs? That Tinubu as Governor stood his grounds, ran Lagos successfully with IGR, and did not owe Salary for a single month ?

I know you wilfully hate Tinubu, but you cannot twist history, except you were in diapers during the said period

3 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
This country is polluted with corrupt leaders and you guys still vouch for them..you guys praise corrupt and deceptive leaders..this country is being rule by the corrupt ones but a day will come when A reformer... A saviour...A hero will lead this great nation and place it above other country.. A day will come when we will see him and rejoice because he will bring about peace and prosperity to any part of the world where he's accepted..

And he's no other than the coming Imes. 

Imes, we await your coming. cool
dont deceive yourself,the country is finished,No man made country can get better,Biafra is going,its just a matter of time
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
See who won rule Nigeria
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Laslaslala: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
How can you b proud of an AGBERO leading you
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Laslaslala: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:

I don't think you know the meaning of a leader..... Nigerians are joker's
big time jokers
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
mapet:

Which part of it are lies? That Obasanjo did not withhold Lagos State allocations for 2yrs? That Tinubu as Governor stood his grounds, ran Lagos successfully with IGR, and did not owe Salary for a single month ?

I know you wilfully hate Tinubu, but you cannot twist history, except you were in diapers during the said period
If you repeat a lie long enough, it will be accepted as truth by the gullible.

Obasanjo never withheld Lagos state allocations.
You probably know this but lying for lie's sake.
If you don't know, do proper research!

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by biggie73(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
9jaBlogger:

http://igberetvnews.com/1237427/proud-tinubu-says-reps-spokesman-benkalu-visits/

....the wise one expand their territory, the unwise one called Biafra....
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kingosytex:
Despite the fact that Tinubu is the best definition of greed, I must confess that he carries everybody along. He is an astute politician and his sagacity is top notch.

There’s good greed and BAD greed... tinubu’s “greed” is the developmental greed.

That’s the same greed that’s driving America forward , European nations forward.

NOT The greed that sacrifices competence and end product that’s holding this country back!

Check Lagos appointees (forget governors) and you’ll notice MOST of them PERFORM and LAGOS CIVIL SERVICE works

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sulaak(m): 3:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Kingosytex:

Utter nonsense.

How many of the 20 million Lagosian has he carried along?
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by 1972xy: 3:58am On Jan 12, 2020
futuregovernor:
Tinubu can never be Nigeria president!!!
Are u God..?
You only have a vote to cast. ..2023 is only meant for the real players and not amateurs.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Godson32(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Kingosytex:

How can a short man still stands tall? Explain in details pls.
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2020
This is Ekweremadu's 4th tenure as a senator, Okorocha former governor and a senator, also tried his son-in-law as his successor, Senator Theordor is a former governor and senator, his son his Abia's House of Assembly speaker who is also eyeing governorship position and host of others. These are the greedy ones.
However tell me Tinubu greediness, I may not notice
Kingosytex:
[s]Despite the fact that Tinubu is the best definition of greed,[/s] I must confess that he carries everybody along. He is an astute politician and his sagacity is top notch.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by futuregovernor: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2020
adekolaelect:
OK but the Ipob and Igbo's leaders are bowing for him one by one grin grin grin grin seat down there dey predict limitation for somebody else success while you left you own personal life success unplanned .
ass licker Ibadan boy. I m better than your whole family. Put together
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by erinalex: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You mean Tinubu undecided
can you give us, the list of politicians from your region that are Not thieves ?
To me all Nigerians politicians are rogues; but to you it gives you joy and satisfaction to happily single out Tinubu as if he is the only sinner here.

Tinubu is the only name you love to mention at all time, without u abusing Tinubu, what else would u have written about ?

Tinubu is a thief , but the Governor in your state is a saint.

Why do you focus so much on Tinubu ? After all he not elected for any position.

Why you're talking about Tinubu, also focus on your Governor, local government chairman, and all elected politicians.

You have been talking about Tinubu for yrs, yet you have gained nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by erinalex: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Kingosytex:

it's height of hypocrisy, when you single out Tinubu as the definition of greed.
Tell us, you have personal issues with Tinubu and I will say No more.

If you can't define these undermentioned politicians as greedy fellows just like u described Tinubu; then u must have ur brain rebooted.

Saraki: after 8yrs as Governor, 4yrs as Senate president, not forgetting that at a time in kwara,he was also a commissioner; after all these, Saraki still wanted to become the President.

To your brain, saraki is Not greedy, but Tinubu is.

Atiku : VP for 8yrs, still nursing to become president. To ur gullible mind.... Atiku has contentment in his dictionary. Tinubu doesn't have that.

David Mark: former military Governor in Niger state, ex minister of communication during babandiga era.
David was in the Senate for 20yrs..(1999-2019), was the Senate president at a time.
And 2019 he still tried to become president of Nigeria only to lose out in d primaries.

Tinubu is over ambitious , but David is humble......

For d time, I could have go on with names of Nigeria politicians that are like Tinubu

My point is this....all politicians in Nigeria are rogues; single out Tinubu is my disagreement with u
Non of them deserves our support.

Am not a fan of any politician, including Tinubu; but anything u accused Tinubu of, millions of other politicians are as guilty as him.
You can only disagree with me, if you're having some personal rumbles with Jagaban.

Care Less about any politician, they are all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Kingosytex:

He can't be the "best definition of Greed" if he still carries everyone along.

I agree he has greed, but not in its best definition.

Tinubu is Nigeria smartest politician.
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by itsme01: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
sulaak:

Utter nonsense.

How many of the 20 million Lagosian has he carried along?

ask the people using the cheap BRT he created if they were carried along or not
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sulaak(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

ask the people using the cheap BRT he created if they were carried along or not

Why I'm not surprised, that you will identify BRT as a Lagos success story. A company managed by Tinubu nephew Fola Tinubu with the sole monopoly on Lagos roads. I wouldn't be disappointed to know that Tinubu is one of the owners of Primero Transport Company.

Why not ask the millions Lagosian driving on the shock potholes that patch every two years only to fall to bits after the slightest drizzle. The millions of Lagosian that were disenfranchised by Tinubu thugs in the recent election. The million of Lagosian that are forced to go to schools without roofs, desks or books.
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sulaak(m): 5:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Nasir123:

He can't be the "best definition of Greed" if he still carries everyone along.

I agree he has greed, but not in its best definition.

Tinubu is Nigeria smartest politician.

Tinubu is Nigeria most dangerous politician, the consequence for state capture is anarchy and economic collapse.
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by itsme01: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2020
sulaak:

Why I'm not surprised, that you will identify BRT as a Lagos success story. A company managed by Tinubu nephew Fola Tinubu with the sole monopoly on Lagos roads. I wouldn't be disappointed to know that Tinubu is one of the owners of Primero Transport Company.

Why not ask the millions Lagosian driving on the shock potholes that patch every two years only to fall to bits after the slightest drizzle. The millions of Lagosian that were disenfranchised by Tinubu thugs in the recent election. The million of Lagosian that are forced to go to schools without roofs, desks or books.

Last time i checked, if some leeches and economic almajiri dont flood lagos because of their hopeless region, infrastructure created by Tinubu and his protege would had being sufficient.. thats why lagosians have peace during yultide season

if tinubu's BRT bus system is monopoly tell your start governor to also create such

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by mapet: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Xisnin:

If you repeat a lie long enough, it will be accepted as truth by the gullible.

Obasanjo never withheld Lagos state allocations.
You probably know this but lying for lie's sake.
If you don't know, do proper research!

I still don't get you, save the long rhetoric. What exactly is the lie? Obj did not withhold funds due to local govt for 2yrs?
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2020
mapet:

I still don't get you, save the long rhetoric. What exactly is the lie? Obj did not withhold funds due to local govt for 2yrs?
You are getting close.
Your first statement is that OBJ withheld Lagos state allocations for 2 years.
Now, you have refined your statement to local govt funds.
It is just one step left to make a true statement.

I could state which specific funds were withheld and which ones were untouched
but I suspect you know the answer. So, no need.
Re: Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) by mapet: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Xisnin:

You are getting close.
Your first statement is that OBJ withheld Lagos state allocations for 2 years.
Now, you have refined your statement to local govt funds.
It is just one step left to make a true statement.

I could state which specific funds were withheld and which ones were untouched
but I suspect you know the answer. So, no need.

Stop this rigmarole and face facts. Dropping one liners claiming lies is useless to a useful discourse. If you have a point state it. Did OBJ withhold funds meant for Local Government? Yes or no? Which organ of the government was the fund payable to?

Guess what? It is useless and waste of time arguing with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.