Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed (578 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by adigun98(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Good morning Fam,a friend asked me for an advise but I really don't have any to give so I decided to bring it on here ...He is a 200l student of Open University,an experienced forklift operator but he wants out if the country,he needs suggestion on which country he can go to considering the fact he doesn't have any degree yet except the o'levels
Please which country can you advise him to go to and on what Visa type would be better for him
Re: Advice Needed by adigun98(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please he really needs this help as he's planning on the move so as not to make a mistake
Re: Advice Needed by ForkDragnet: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Run from agents, dont rush people will soon come with advice and ways to go about your visa

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Beautyaddy: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2020
adigun98:
Good morning Fam,a friend asked me for an advise but I really don't have any to give so I decided to bring it on here ...He is a 200l student of Open University,an experienced forklift operator but he wants out if the country,he needs suggestion on which country he can go to considering the fact he doesn't have any degree yet except the o'levels
Please which country can you advise him to go to and on what Visa type would be better for him

Hmmm...I hope you're not the "friend"

Anyways, why does he want to leave Nigeria? Let your friend try to at least finish his undergrad studies and then make efforts to try and save money to hopefully apply for master program abroad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Book My Flight Myself Online.......someone Should Help Me Out / INVESTIGATION: Aliko Dangote ‘s Jet Flew Naira Marley To Abuja Illegally / Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.