Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Mistakes Affiliate Marketers Make In Nigeria. (must Read For Affiliate Markers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mistakes Affiliate Marketers Make In Nigeria. (must Read For Affiliate Markers) (676 Views)

Businesses In Nigeria Must Accept E-naira Payment, CBN Warns / Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Affiliate Marketers Make In Nigeria. (must Read For Affiliate Markers) by Timo01(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2020
When it comes to affiliate marketing there are strategies to it. By the way affiliate marketing is promoting another person's product(s) and gain commission on a successful sale or desired action.
A lot of Nigerians make mistake in affiliate marketing. This is the mistake they make: As they are introduced to affiliate marketing, they get registered with an affiliate marketing website or company that offer affiliate commission.The next thing they start spamming their affiliate links all over the internet. Posting their links all over social media. I have been there before. Would there be result from such indiscriminate posting of affiliate links. The answer is NO. Even though there is any result, the result will be minimal. Why?
A lot of people are afraid of clicking on links on social media and even though few people click, they don't buy the product you are promoting. Because they don't trust you and the owner or vendor of the products.
The psychology behind buying a product is based on Trust.
1. They should trust the credibility of the vendor, that they will not be scammed at the end of the day.
2. They should trust the product to perform to expectation.
3. They should trust your affiliate link enough to click on it that it is not a fishing link.
As an affiliate marketer, building trust is very paramount to the success of your affiliate promotions. How do you build trust? There are several ways of doing that. I will show you step by on how to build trust, maybe in my next post. It is going to be a topic on its own.
I like to congratulate myself, I finally created my affiliate account with Clickbank. Now I can promote products on Clickbank and withdraw my earnings here in Nigeria. It was not easy anyway but at last I succeeded. smiley

(1) (Reply)

12 Easy Steps To Clear A Vehicle At Tin-Can Port In 2020 / Meet Thomas Moorehead, First Black-american Lamborghini and Rolls-Royce Dealer / Removal Of Instagram Likes, Effect On Content Marketing And What You Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.