Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Alternative Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Alternative Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site!!! (647 Views)

How To Drive Traffic To Your Website Or Business / Easy Way To Drive Traffic To Your Business / Off-page SEO 6 Techniques that will drive traffic to your website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site!!! by Ogikky(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2020
You don't need this if your business or brand website gets lots of traffic per month.

This is for those who are are struggling to generate traffic to their website, so visitors can purchase the goods or services they are selling.

Today, the most common method of directing traffic to your website is through social media. (facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others)

But recently, traffic from social had seen a drop due to decreasing reach as these platforms (facebook, Instagram etc) begin to mature.

You must have noticed that you post reach is no longer what it use to be before, this is because these platforms want you to use more of their paid ads to put your business in the eyes of their audience.

This trend is going to continue as 2020 unfolds.

How can you counter balance this downward spiral?

By leveraging on organic search.

Period.

What's that?.... well that is traffic coming from search engines basically.

Do you know that most people begin browsing the internet from search engines like Google, Yahoo Bing, yandex and others?

There are about 5 billion searches per day.

Of course, Google takes ~75% of those searches.

Therefore optimizing you site for Google makes perfect sense.

For your site to show up on Google for specific keywords searches, you need to fine tune your site.

Traffic from search engines is called organic search traffic, it cost you nothing.

And the sweet thing about it is, it increases by the day, sucks in more traffic, builds up your brand name and gives your business a great (favorable) reputation.

This is the business of SEO.

For starters, SEO is termed search engine optimization.

It is the process of making your site search engine friendly so that it ranks on Google Page 1 for specific keywords that concerns your business.

As an SEO ninja, I help brands and businesses rank their website on Google Page 1.

Drum rolls....,

Introducing;

The 90 days to Google Page 1 Offer.

Allow me help you with ranking your business/brand site on page 1.

It’s like getting the premium slot for a TV commercial.

Heck, this is even better than those traditional advertising methods.

For 90 days, I will be your search engine mechanic, tweaking and fixing your site,

Here's what you get when your site gets featured on page one;

- Increased traffic

- More visibility

- Better Brand awareness

- More engagement on your site.

- Leads generation

- More conversions/clients

- Your site becomes positioned for voice search

- And ultimately; you will be able to sell more of your goods and services.

To get started for all these amazing benefits, just holla me here,

https:///2347081885096

Simply click on the link above and send me a message with the words "Get me on Page 1"

I've got only 6 slots for 6 businesses that want to generate more traffic to their site,

Quickly send me a message now,

Act Now and see if you can grab a slot.

Well, this is not for Freebies seekers, but I promise not to dig a hole in your pocket though,

And if your site doesn't rank on Google page 1, within 90days, I will give you your money back 100% without delay.

Why am I doing this?
Well, because I promised to help 6 businesses rank on page one this first quarter of 2020 but I am very picky too, will work with you only if your business is a business that I can be able to proudly identify with.

Click on the link below to get started,

https:///2347081885096

Remember, if you do nothing now, by March ending, your business will still remain as it is and you will be hoping that things will get better, but my friends, "hope is not a strategy"

Do what you have to do NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Achieve Success In 2020 / 100% Free And Legit - Passive Income Opportunities / Generate Wealth While You Sleep...ask Me How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.