Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) (802 Views)

Iran Is Run By Western Intel Agencies / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? / Iran Is Importing Jihad Into Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by slap1(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2010
Iran now produces everything it needs for the nuclear fuel cycle, making its nuclear program self-sufficient, the head of the country's Atomic Energy Organization told state media Sunday.

The Islamic republic has begun producing yellowcake, Ali Akbar Salehi told Press TV.

Yellowcake is an intermediate stage in producing uranium ores, Press TV said.

The United States and its allies fear that Iran is trying to produce a nuclear bomb, but Iran has denied the allegations.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/05/report-iran-now-able-to-process-its-own-raw-uranium/?hpt=T1
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by ElRazur: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2010
AllahuAkbar. Now, let's go bomb the Jewish-state and push them into the sea.   We all know it is the right thing to do.

In more important news, I now use made-in-Swiss toilet paper to wipe my yansh. Very comfy and soft I tell you.
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by blacksta(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2010
about time we blow ourselves to smithereens
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by superboi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2010
Am surprised some people do not Know that Iran number target are those "ARABS" that think they are superiors than Persians, and not Jews who have superior bombs and are willing and looking for a reason to use it. grin
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by Ikomi(m): 12:42am On Dec 06, 2010
ElRazur:

AllahuAkbar. Now, let go bomb the Jew-state and push them into the sea. We all know it is the right thing to do.

In more important news, I now use made-in-Swiss toilet paper to wipe my yansh. Very comfy and soft I tell you.

When will your likes learn to reason. "Lets go bomb the Jewish state and push them into the sea", maybe that is what you want. I will not be surprised if you are a terrorist in disguise.
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by ElRazur: 4:43am On Dec 06, 2010
Oh dear Ogun laka aye, please deliver me from men with tiny minds.

My post was laced with sarcasm. It is mainly adding the rhetoric Ahmadenajad has suggested directly or indirectly over the years.   

It is bizarre that this one goes over your head.  Ain't you suppose to be smart? (at least that is what you want us to believe)
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by slap1(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2010
Lol, ElRazur is now a terrorist.
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by slap1(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2010
If this madness is not contained these people will start another World War.
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by Ikomi(m): 1:57am On Dec 07, 2010
ElRazur:

Oh dear Ogun laka aye,

So you and your Iranian nuclear bombs to be used on Jews is not enough, you are trying to summon your deities as well.

Elrazur your own terrorism has definitely gone past nuclear.
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by violent(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^

hehe, realizing how silly you were, you now attempt to sound funny, nice try sir!
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by vedaxcool(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2010
Elrazor, When did Unranium Ore become atomic Bomb, Another milestone achieved by the Iranians no doubt, they have come a long way in achieving self sufficency.
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by ElRazur: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
violent:

^^^

hehe, realizing how silly you were, you now attempt to sound funny, nice try sir!

Some things are best just left alone jare.

vedaxcool:

Elrazor, When did Unranium Ore become atomic Bomb, Another milestone achieved by the Iranians no doubt, they have come a long way in achieving self sufficency.

When did Petroleum become plastic?

When did Sulphur become gun powder?

Smh.
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by vedaxcool(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2010
Answering a question with two how unNigerian, as Nigerians mostly answer a question with a question not two question.Lol! grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran Is Now Nuclear-sufficient (able To Process Raw Uranium) by ElRazur: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2010
It is a rhetorical response so as to highlight the flaws in your question. The news link do not have to mention bomb, but anyone with half a brain knows that uranium et al are one of the things needed in putting together a nuclear bomb. Same way if you get petroleum, it can be made into plastic etc.

Obama’s Re-election: 20 States File Secession Petition / Testicle-eating Fish On The Loose In Sweden Prompts Warning To Keep Trunks On / Indonesia To Host Miss World Final Despite Muslim Anger