Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 (52202 Views)

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 / Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 1st January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
You are quick to use vulgar word, well it shows clearly how u were brought up and trust me, I don't roll like that so I shan't be responding to your uncouth language filled post

boliswitpassprik:

you must be very stupid. even a two year old knows Fred and Matric wouldn't make the Liverpool under 23 squad talkless of first team.

mind you, Henderson is currently English player of the year and Wijnaldum had the highest goal contributions for Netherlands last year. you underrate both of them but deep down you know even fraud pogba cannot clean either of them's boots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
No my friend, it's hardly the reason. with an attack force as incredibly good as Liverpools front three, u sure as hell expect Liverpool to always do well after all, attack is the best form of defense. We sold Lukaku and hadn't a replacement, it's in part why we are struggling brother

kingkakaone:

No wonder Man United is in the position they are in today.
Lazy and mistakes proned midfielders.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
"e author=PNomsule post=85942459]You are quick to use vulgar word, well it shows clearly how u were brought up and trust me, I don't roll like that so I shan't be responding to your uncouth language filled post

[/quote]"

okay. make sure you eat Boli this week, it's good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wordson:
lol.. When a team lose, wetin dey suppose collect? ....G abi?

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PapiFlin(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
PNomsule:

Like are u serious...?!

Do u even realise that Manu started the game with two absolute defenders on the left wing? Without it's top scorer who is by far younger and inexperienced when compared to all Liverpools front three? No Pogba, who has a starting place in any decent team in world football today? Etc etc etc

For a minute I thought you were describing Southampton
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin totally unintelligent bloke for such a response

boliswitpassprik:
"e author=PNomsule post=85942459]You are quick to use vulgar word, well it shows clearly how u were brought up and trust me, I don't roll like that so I shan't be responding to your uncouth language filled post

"

okay. make sure you eat Boli this week, it's good for your health.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
...and point is??!

PapiFlin:

For a minute I thought you were describing Southampton
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
maynattion:

Don’t be a spectator,be a fan.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
JentuPrinz:

I've forgotten he saved us in first leg

His work rate is low,we was just at the right place to in that particular match,consistency is what we need right now and not luck.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by EgusiShankly: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
godbless120:

Swallow your words... Thats the season mane will always be substitute when liverpool want to see out game because any long ball out and there is one on one to run, Salah is the man unless his first touch dissappoint him.. get use to it because klopp knows better and you never coach ur village to win competition before.
ok
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by openmine(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
MZrapper:
Please why is Liverpool still one game-short??
Why haven't they levelled up with others since?
that game will be played on 29 January against westham

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
PNomsule:
No my friend, it's hardly the reason. with an attack force as incredibly good as Liverpools front three, u sure as hell expect Liverpool to always do well after all, attack is the best form of defense. We sold Lukaku and hadn't a replacement, it's in part why we are struggling brother

Can you analyze Fred as a midfielder?
Compare him with Wijnaldum please?

Matic is past his prime, Fabinho is better and Henderson is doing a better job than him with fast legs.

Be sincere please.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
PNomsule:
Me: SMH seriously right now.

How can United ever be scared of Salah when he is always largely anonymous playing against United fgs? Oh yes he scored against us albeit today but so did hernandez of Norwich so we should be scared of Hernandez?! And to think his goal only came when we were all out for an equaliser at the dead...

Age will always be a factor in world football, it's why there's an award category for "FIFA Young Player Award", copy that

Can you pinpoint the reason your manager used 2 players in same wing to mark Salah?
It is clear that Salah is a threat to all teams even if he's not playing well.

Do you remember the Dortmund Klopp took to UCL in 2013? They were so young, they don't hide their losses behind their ages, they played with confidence and swagger. At least that how stars do.

Mbappe is doing wonders at his young age.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by senatepresido: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wordson:
Eh! Dis one dey dream o...

Se u won bet?
Sure win for Atletico man... Liverpool can't escape that one, I can bet on that
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Lalaska(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Updated post from August 2019. Our target for this season.

Community shield - Lost
UEFA Super Cup - Win
FIFA World Club Cup - Win
Carabao Cup - Lost
FA Cup - TBD
Premier League - Winners elect
Champions League - TBD

Lost 2. Win 2.5

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by RexTramadol1: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
As a United fan , it's not all that bad

But in all areas Liverpool were better

Ole can say all the rubbish he wants, he played a team far superior to his 200mb brain

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2020
You seem reasonable and I could roll with you.

Now the thing is, United adopted a back 3 fir the game as they did early in the season against Liverpool and again, Williams has been showing promising signs since drafted into the team also, you will agree that Manu currently has an injury ridden team and some out of form players, hence the choice of Williams and Shaw, nothing connected to fear of Sallah...hardly.

Agreed, Mbappe is doing wonders, as is Rashford but would you line up the best squad their age bracket to play against their older counterpart and believe they would emerge victorious...sincerely bruv? Just how would Mbappe fare against a centre two of VVD & Cheillini?

kingkakaone:

Can you pinpoint the reason your manager used 2 players in same wing to mark Salah?
It is clear that Salah is a threat to all teams even if he's not playing well.

Do you remember the Dortmund Klopp took to UCL in 2013? They were so young, they don't hide their losses behind their ages, they played with confidence and swagger. At least that how stars do.

Mbappe is doing wonders at his young age.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2020
kingkakaone:

Can you analyze Fred as a midfielder?
Compare him with Wijnaldum please?

Matic is past his prime, Fabinho is better and Henderson is doing a better job than him with fast legs.

Be sincere please.

My answer would be, swap two of them in the opposite teams and then we can further the discuss i.e Fred - Wijnaldum
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2020
PNomsule:

My answer would be, swap two of them in the opposite teams and then we can further the discuss i.e Fred - Wijnaldum
Wijnaldum would do better than Fred.
Someone that was a monster for Newcastle before he was bought by Klopp.

Remember Fred had a poor ball control and also bad at passing the ball.
Fred is also poor at bursting runs too.

Please don't let someone else hear you o.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 20, 2020
PNomsule:
You seem reasonable and I could roll with you.

Now the thing is, United adopted a back 3 fir the game as they did early in the season against Liverpool and again, Williams has been showing promising signs since drafted into the team also, you will agree that Manu currently has an injury ridden team and some out of form players, hence the choice of Williams and Shaw, nothing connected to fear of Sallah...hardly.

Agreed, Mbappe is doing wonders, as is Rashford but would you line up the best squad their age bracket to play against their older counterpart and believe they would emerge victorious...sincerely bruv? Just how would Mbappe fare against a centre two of VVD & Cheillini?

I think Ole was afraid of the threat from Trent too that's why he opted to play both of them. My opinion though.

It is not possible to have a full squad of youngsters against a full squad of experienced players.

Every young squad always has a few experienced which is a case with Chelsea and United.
De Gea, Matic, Maguire and a few are not youngsters.

My point is that it is easier as a talented youngster to do wonders when you have experienced few alongside, my reason for mentioning Mbappe.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Arrewa: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2020
This Salah goal really pain man u fans Sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2020
kingkakaone:

Wijnaldum would do better than Fred.
Someone that was a monster for Newcastle before he was bought by Klopp.

Remember Fred had a poor ball control and also bad at passing the ball.
Fred is also poor at bursting runs too.

Please don't let someone else hear you o.

Well, the opinion from Squawka.com is that "Fred was on a one man mission to save the game for United"..."was the main driving force behind the majority of United's attacks"..."he looked like he belonged in Liverpools midfield"... So u see what I've been trying to say all along?!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by PNomsule: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2020
That explains the place of "youthfulness" in soccer.

kingkakaone:

I think Ole was afraid of the threat from Trent too that's why he opted to play both of them. My opinion though.

It is not possible to have a full squad of youngsters against a full squad of experienced players.

Every young squad always has a few experienced which is a case with Chelsea and United.
De Gea, Matic, Maguire and a few are not youngsters.

My point is that it is easier as a talented youngster to do wonders when you have experienced few alongside, my reason for mentioning Mbappe.

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2020
PNomsule:

Well, the opinion from Squawka.com is that "Fred was on a one man mission to save the game for United"..."was the main driving force behind the majority of United's attacks"..."he looked like he belonged in Liverpools midfield"... So u see what I've been trying to say all along?!
It is an opinion bro, nothing more.

Would you pick Fred over Wijnaldum as a coach?

Just check Gini's stats in this match on YouTube you will understand.

Fred didn't even played better than Matic, he is just an average midfielder.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by chinonsolife342: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Up Liverpool for life �����

You’ll Never Walk Alone
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There’s a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone[/quote]
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Jokerman(m): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
If its for Manchester city to keep winning it back to back for 100 years, then all Barcelona fans worldwide will be glad and happy because we love Guadiola.

Don't worry nothing will make me happy In Life than seeing Barcelona meet Liverpool again this season in the champions league quarter finals.

I swear i will go to Church for Thanksgiving.

Make you con see baptism of fire for Liverpool head.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

Lol... You wey no fit beat Granada?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by ofiko123(m): 4:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Up Liverpool we will never walk alone..
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by Wordson(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2020
senatepresido:

Sure win for Atletico man... Liverpool can't escape that one, I can bet on that
Senatepresido abi wetin be ur name again?! I will take down ur moniker and remind u after d matches.. It's not far! Na next month!!

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by somtookeke(m): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Liverpool Vs Man U 2-0: Van Dijk And Salah Goal Takes Reds 16 Point Clear

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/liverpool-vs-man-u-2-0-van-dijk-and.html

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by somtookeke(m): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Liverpool Vs Man U 2-0: Van Dijk And Salah Goal Takes Reds 16 Point Clear...

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by somtookeke(m): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 by somtookeke(m): 5:36am On Jan 20, 2020
kiss cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Arsenal: FA Cup (1 - 2) On 9th March 2015 / Barcelona Vs Juventus: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th April 2017 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.