Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

VP Osinbajo And Alh. ATIKU Abubakar At Ribadu's Wedding Today Caption The Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo And Alh. ATIKU Abubakar At Ribadu's Wedding Today Caption The Pic (886 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo And Alh. ATIKU Abubakar At Ribadu's Wedding Today Caption The Pic by farem: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Alhaji . Atiku Abubakar is, it means among others political bigwigs at Mallam Nuhu Ribadu son's wedding today.
Caption this timely picture of the duo
ME: (2nd pic)
Atiku: You this short man, you remain the real reason why I lost the last election.
PYO: I Nwere Ike did tell you that getting power is not about the body mass or excess fat. I activated strongest my tool: my brain
Two of them laugh

-Curtains

Re: VP Osinbajo And Alh. ATIKU Abubakar At Ribadu's Wedding Today Caption The Pic by Dreal1247: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Someone is saying, you people robbed my mandate while the other one is saying, you are not smart enough.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Alh. ATIKU Abubakar At Ribadu's Wedding Today Caption The Pic by orisa37: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
THESE RTD MILITARY EH. JONATHAN DON'T KNOW NOTHING.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Alh. ATIKU Abubakar At Ribadu's Wedding Today Caption The Pic by orisa37: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
orisa37:
THESE RTD MILITARY EH. JONATHAN DON'T KNOW NOTHING.

YOU JUST SCAMPER FROM OWU CHIEF.

(1) (Reply)

Trader Moni Is Still Very Much On Course / Dr. Oz: Effectiveness Of Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin For Treating COVID-19 / Nigeria And The Life After – By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.