Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Anyone Knows About Upwork Freelancing Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone Knows About Upwork Freelancing Site (254 Views)

Don't Worry About Upwork Anymore!!! See New Update / Faq's About Upwork. / Faq's About Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows About Upwork Freelancing Site by gloniks: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello everybody, please anyone who knows about upwork freelancing site and how it works.

Hi, everyone I am a 200 level student and my dad has decided not to sponsor my education any longer and this is because Mom and Dad are having issues in their marriage and I love when things are done right sometimes I support him and sometimes I support mummy it depends on the issue on ground but my younger brother on the other hand supports Daddy no matter what whether he's right or wrong even though I still try my best to be diplomatic but he wants me to support him fully and believes so much that he can't be wrong. I have never said he's wrong though but he doesn't see it that way.

Last Sunday, he announced not to sponsor my education just because we came back from church and there was no water to cook he asked me why and I told him because my younger brother did not fetch water he blamed me for that instead of blaming my brother and the next thing was I am not obedient e. t. c and now I have to look for a way to go to school. I know you will ask of my mom she's not capable financially and she's been begging, I also begged in fact family friends have come to beg but he refused, he paid my last school fees and knows mom is not capable enough to sponsor me and it's a way of getting back at mom, my school fees is #150,000 . I need to resume lectures fast so I am just thinking if how I can raise money so as to resume school and catch up with lectures.

Now work has started in school and I need to sort myself out, I am not trying to throw a pity party but I need people that are freelancing to help me out, how to get my upwork account approved, how to get jobs if I can be able to get this done by the end of January I will be able to raise myself.
Please I don't have a laptop all I have is my Android phone and I don't know yet but I think what I can offer to do right now on upwork is transcribing, proofreading e.t.c because I don't have a knowledge of graphics design, I know this may not make much but I don't mind the $5 jobs maybe three to four times a week will sort me out for school. Please I am not begging for money but someone to put me through since that's the only thing I can think of right now. I have browsed, checked Google, YouTube but I have never made a penny, I have a clickbank account, Fiverr but still not made a dime please people that have experience should help me out.
Please note: I spent seven years at home before gaining admission not because I didn't make good grades infact outstanding grades but somehow denied admission then I finally got admission to the university I can't afford to drop out please I beg you.
Coming Monday is my birthday and this is how he wants to celebrate it with me.
cry cry
Re: Anyone Knows About Upwork Freelancing Site by gloniks: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sorry about the long post
Re: Anyone Knows About Upwork Freelancing Site by haggai247: 10:50am On May 06, 2022
gloniks:
Sorry about the long post
Send me an email I'll format your book for free
Re: Anyone Knows About Upwork Freelancing Site by Zidoh(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2022
Kdp

(1) (Reply)

US Based Nigerian Twitter User Describes Nairamarley As An Agent Of Satan / Fresh N-power Recruitment Currently Ongoing? Govt Speaks / Nigeria Air Force Releases 2019 DRC/DSSC Recruitment List (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.