Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Revealed! Davido Confirms That He Is A Massive Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! Davido Confirms That He Is A Massive Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo (638 Views)

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 / REVEALED!! Davido’s Girlfriend, CHIOMA Pregnant With His Third Child [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Davido Confirms That He Is A Massive Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davido professed his love for Ronaldo on the heels of his deal with sports bookmaker, AccessBET, who recently announced him as their official brand ambassador.

Davido Confirms That He Is A Massive Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo

Reacting to the announcement, Davido had said, “I’m a massive fan of Ronaldo and I also love boxing, so this partnership brings me closer to the things I have a passion for. I am particularly excited to be a part of this new journey and I am looking forward to working with Accessbet.”

The General Manager of the company, Kayode Akinbo, maintained that the company was pleased to welcome the singer as their brand ambassador.

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show (Photos)

He said, “Davido’s vibrant persona and worldwide appeal are qualities we love and this represents another positive step in the right direction for the brand.”

Re: Revealed! Davido Confirms That He Is A Massive Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Bbankole(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Story
Who no be fan

(1) (Reply)

Many Wanted S*x Before Helping Me — Ijekimora Reveals / Bbnaija Mike Edward And Wife Celebrate Honeymoon In Mauritius (photos) / Omg Donjazzy Dance Naira Marley Tesumole In The Studio Can Someone Be This Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.