Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. - Family (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. (115014 Views)

Household Items Sales. ABUJA / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by kelvin1191(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Nemesis0147:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look at the couch someone posted for 400kπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wey pantaker full lugbe….that Couch highest 200k for pantaker hand.

It baffles me.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by keepingmum: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Has anyone got any decent phone for under 30k?
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by kerny(f): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Good day everyone,
Please if anyone know a self con for rent at an affordable price around Wuye, Jabi or Ukato, kindly signify.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by MimiNairaland(f): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
kelvin1191:
Abuja people I swear you guys don't have consequences or is it that you don't know the meaning of clearance sales.

I know it's tough living in Abuja but make una fear God

Honestly!! πŸ˜‚ The prices are outrageous, and the products are below par! It would be better to walk into the market and get new stuff than the scraggy stuff I'm seeing here at exorbitant prices. Some even put a price tag that is more than the amount they purchased it. πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Bredrin: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
UK Used HP Elitebook 840 G3 Intel Core i5Laptop for sale.

8GB RAM , 512GB SSD

Price : N145k (slightly negotiable).

Battery in good condition. No visible damage or scratches.

Barely 6 months old. Owner wants to upgrade to a bigger laptop.

08173215482. Serious buyers only πŸ™πŸΎ

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by missyojo(f): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
I have a local padded oven for sale. Pick up location is lugbe axis of Abuja, interested person should send a PM I will forward the pictures to the person. Pictures aren't uploading here
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Decarbonisation: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
missyojo:
I have a local padded oven for sale. Pick up location is lugbe axis of Abuja, interested person should send a PM I will forward the pictures to the person. Pictures aren't uploading here

You get the one wey them no pad?
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by eddiense: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bredrin:
UK Used HP Elitebook 840 G3 Intel Core i5Laptop for sale.

8GB RAM , 512GB SSD

Price : N145k (slightly negotiable).

Battery in good condition. No visible damage or scratches.

Barely 6 months old. Owner wants to upgrade to a bigger laptop.

08173215482. Serious buyers only πŸ™πŸΎ

Can this go for 100k
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by pstemma1990: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Good morning everyone, a neighbor of mine is selling his big summec Generator at a giveaway price..

Gen is very sound and noiseless, he only uses it during weekend at his viewing center.

Reason for sell, he has closed the business and he needs money for children school fees..

Location is Nasarawa state, before Keffi.

Price is 60k..

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by B3sty(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2023
pstemma1990:
Good morning everyone, a neighbor of mine is selling his big summec Generator at a giveaway price..

Gen is very sound and noiseless, he only uses it during weekend at his viewing center.

Reason for sell, he has closed the business and he needs money for children school fees..

Location is Nasarawa state, before Keffi.

Price is 60k..
Where Exactly in Nasarawa State? can it go for 40k? what is the Best Price and any known Fault with the Generator?
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by aieromon(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2023
B3sty:

Where Exactly in Nasarawa State? can it go for 40k? what is the Best Price and any known Fault with the Generator?

Awoof dey purge belle.

Shine your eyes.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by B3sty(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2023
aieromon:

Awoof dey purge belle.

Shine your eyes.
If He can Provide the above needed information, there is no reason to fear. All proper checks will be done by my Engineer at an Open Place before any form of Payment.
I live around that axis Sir....depending on the direction "to" Keffi he's residing.
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by comtem2011: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
*The Divider is up for sale, 20k @ FHA Lugbe Abuja*. Negotiable.

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by MANGAM(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2023
A functional poultry farm for sale at Kango district of Kuje Area Council of Abuja. The farm is about 15mins drive from kuje market and council Secretariat

Capacity
Bird= 2000
Guinea fowl=100
Geese= 50
Duck= 50
Goat= 15

Land size= 2500sqm
Gated and fence with 3rooms kitchen and toilet farm house.

Price= 12m

Contact = 08032851997
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by kingreign(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Few months used Genuine 100AH Mercedes Branded car battery made by VARTA USA for Sale.
At time of sales, it's still in very good condition and holds charge well.

Location is Kubwa, Abuja

Pls before purchasing, ensure receiver's car is free of electrical problems and alternator charges well.

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Beekayfaniyi(f): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Nikon d3100 with 18-55mm lens
London used
Whatsapp: 07057649418
Price 150k( negotiable)

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by onymodel(m): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Some clearance sales in the Galadimawa/Lokogoma axis of Abuja.

All Items in the list are barely used and are very much in good conditions. They are also for serious buyers. Owner is relocating, hence the need to clear.

Only very serious buyers and WhatsApp will be a better way for communicating to show a picture of any item picked.

Use the number: 08137572574 (Whatsapp Only)

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by LUGBE: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Please take your alleged clearance sales elsewhere. I have taken time to check all the items and prices and i have come to conclusion that here is not the right place.

I really need to buy house items now, you can imagine saying cushion at #500,000 etc.

Please look into those prices and do well to drop few pictures of the items even look at your prices for bed @#200,000 and mattresses @......... I believe if any of us get that amount then off we go to open market to shop.

onymodel:

All Items in the list are barely used and are very much in good conditions. They are also for serious buyers. Owner is relocating, hence the need to clear.

Only very serious buyers and WhatsApp will be a better way for communicating to show a picture of any item picked.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by onymodel(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
LUGBE:

Please take your alleged clearance sales elsewhere. I have taken time to check all the items and prices and i have come to conclusion that here is not the right place.

I really need to buy house items now, you can imagine saying cushion at #500,000 etc.

Please look into those prices and do well to drop few pictures of the items even look at your prices for bed @#200,000 and mattresses @......... I believe if any of us get that amount then off we go to open market to shop.

You run your mouth like tap. Over 7 million people on this platform so your opinion is infinitesimal. The price of a 2hp LG Standing unit today is 700k. I put mine as 450 taking out depreciation and adding an FSV. Do you even know the quality of the items and how many months it has been used. Poor people always trying to price down everything. Go to Pantaker please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by LUGBE: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
You are a kid but the only thing i will tell you is that you should take your useless and fake
Items to another thread. Keep off from my thread.

A useless agent like you is calling an established personality a poor person.

Honestly, i do not wish to come down to your level but please always check threads creator and purpose before you drop nonsense.

Do well to create your thread in order to meet your 7 million views, poor agent.

In all go and rent shop and market your alleged sales that do not have a single picture attacked.

onymodel:

You run your mouth like tap. Over 7 million people on this platform so your opinion is infinitesimal. The price of a 2hp LG Standing unit today is 700k. I put mine as 450 taking out depreciation and adding an FSV. Do you even know the quality of the items and how many months it has been used. Poor people always trying to price down everything. Go to Pantaker please.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by LUGBE: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Do well and creat your thread and meet your 7 million customers and not the one i created for serious minded being.

Poor agent indeed.

onymodel:

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by onymodel(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
LUGBE:
You are a kid but the only thing i will tell you is that you should take your useless and fake
Items to another thread. Keep off from my thread.

A useless agent like you is calling an established personality a poor person.

Honestly, i do not wish to come down to your level but please always check threads creator and purpose before you drop nonsense.

In all go and rent shop and market your alleged sales that do not have a single picture attacked.

I have looked you up my friend, you are not up to the standard. You have a history of selling gates and fake investment. That is why I still have a believe that you are a broke person. My Bad. But you are not fit to even talk to me. An established person would do his or her research before talking. I will not condescend myself to trade words with you because you seem like a welder who escaped poverty and now believe he has arrived. We can compare notes when you realize that those Items are mine and I am selling them off. Meanwhile it is "attached" not "attacked". Like I said, everything about you is poor including your spellings and diction. Dress yourself up to be able to reach my level. Thanks.

Ps: It is not an achievement to create a thread. So you can delete it, if it doesn't sit well with you. Your mates are creating wealth, you are creating thread. Shameless Bloke.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by LUGBE: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
As i said go and create your thread and post your alleged sale or rent shop.

You see i help people like you alot. For your information the thread i created for years is now helping you today, likewise that fine gates you see i advertised i did it for an established man and i am happy i did that and others.

I hope you saw the invitation cards too, i love helping people. I created this thread because of the nature of my work so that new employees can settle with what they will get here for the mean time.

I need not explain more but move out from here and go create your thread and meet your moon 7million persons.

For the issue of attached i wanted writing even a fool should know is a typo.

I am happy i have helped you today as an agent to advertise your alleged items.

onymodel:

I have looked you up my friend, you are not up to the standard. You have a history of selling gates and fake investment. That is why I still have a believe that you are a broke person. My Bad. But you are not fit to even talk to me. An established person would do his or her research before talking. I will not condescend myself to trade words with you because you seem like a welder who escaped poverty and now believe he has arrived. We can compare notes when you realize that those Items are mine and I am selling them off. Meanwhile it is "attached" not "attacked". Like I said, everything about you is poor including your spellings and diction. Dress yourself up to be able to reach my level. Thanks.

Ps: It is not an achievement to create a thread. So you can delete it, if it doesn't sit well with you. Your mates are creating wealth, you are creating thread. Shameless Bloke.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by onymodel(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
LUGBE:

You see i help people like you alot. For your information the thread i created for years is now helping you today, likewise that fine gates you see i advertised i did it for an established man and i am happy i did that and others.

I hope you saw the invitation cards too, i love helping people. I created this thread because of the nature of my work so that new employees can settle with what they will get here for the mean time.

I need not explain more but move out from here and go create your thread and meet your moon 7million persons.

Help yourself first you pudding head. I do not need your help. You talk too much for a man.
You can't even type correctly. No puntuations, no dictions, reason I feel you are below the pyramid. When you get established come talk to me.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by onymodel(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
LUGBE:

You such a fool, don't you think? You see items. You never even inquired about the type, make or spec. The first thing you do is to start running your dirty mouth about the prices. Do you know the quality? Have you ever used a curved TV in your life? Yet you call yourself a helper. You help women UnCloth their clothes right? So much for a dimwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Jheypeel(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
onymodel:

Wetin be this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dey play

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Jheypeel(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
onymodel:

Window blind

Abeg na bulletproof ?

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by onymodel(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Jheypeel:

Window blind

Abeg na bulletproof ?

It’s a vertical blackout venetian blind. Over 8 feet long. For 8 windows. I bought each 80k.

You can find attached 3 of same from the side view. The grey colour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by LUGBE: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Indeed 'i bought abi he/she bought'.

Buyers beware please. I do not want to be accused of creating thread that someone or an agent scammed an innocent person. smiley

onymodel:

It’s a vertical blackout venetian blind. Over 8 feet long. For 8 windows. I bought each 80k.

You can find attached 3 of same from the side view. The grey colour.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by onymodel(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
LUGBE:
Indeed 'i bought abi he/she bought'.

Buyers beware please. I do not want to be accused of creating thread that someone or an agent scammed an innocent person. smiley

I’m not actually sure what you are hating for. These items are mine. For anyone who wants to buy, would always come pick the items and pay at the sight of same items. Stop making fool of yourself. You don’t have a bargain here. You just need to take a break. Like I said, you are not up to the standard. You can see part of my living room, juxtapose the items and the prices, then you’ll realize that you shouldn’t have been quick to comment or hate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by toyeoye(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Jheypeel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
toyeoye:
When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity

Use the quote button sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.