Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim (3785 Views)

Get A GLO Line / Samsung Galaxy S Gt I9000 And Iphone 3gs For Sale! / Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim by soronzo: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
how can i use my iphone 3gs for internet connection with a glo sim.the last time i checked at glo office i was told i can't use iphone with glo sim for internet,except if i connect my iphone to my system.Unfortunately,a message was sent to me concerning how i can use iphone for internet and mms i was asked to call customer care but i could not reach glo's customer care.So i'm hoping on nairalanders to help me out
Re: How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim by DoubleN(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2010
First of all go to their website and go through their list of Data Services. They have the Always MAX(6GB for N7,500), Always MIN(1.5GB for N5000) etc. Send in an SMS 'Activate to 127' and follow the instructions from the reply. Go to your iPhone's Network settings and input this settings.
APN(Access point name): gloflat
Username:flat
Password:flat

I believe you will be up an running in no time.
P.S Make sure you have at least 0.01K on your glo Line so that it can connect(Na so dem tell me for customer care)!.

(1) (Reply)

Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... / 7 Recommended Power Bank Brands In Nigeria / Iphone X Specification And Price In Nigeria. (UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.