Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

So Sad: Check Out Letter A Serving Corps Member Dropped Before Taking Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad: Check Out Letter A Serving Corps Member Dropped Before Taking Her Life (867 Views)

Listen To The 10 Songs Whitemoney Dropped Before Bbnaija / Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper / "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Check Out Letter A Serving Corps Member Dropped Before Taking Her Life by Gossipkiller: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2020
So sad, Miss Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo commits suicide

Just in another suicide news!

Miss Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo from Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi State and a graduate of Banking and Finance, Prince Abubakar Audu University formally called Kogi State University currently a Batch C Youth Corps Member serving in Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South LGA, yesterday 10th of January, 2020 committed suicide with two bottles of snippers.

In a short note she pen � down before committing suicide, she said

"I did this because I see nothing worth living for in this world".

MUMMY I love you

Daddy I love You

"Matthew and John, you guy should take care, we will meet, where we will depart no more. I love you guys"

P. T. O
Source:
https://gossipkiller.com/so-sad-check-out-letter-a-serving-corps-member-dropped-before-committing-suicide/

Re: So Sad: Check Out Letter A Serving Corps Member Dropped Before Taking Her Life by flinton(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Sad
Re: So Sad: Check Out Letter A Serving Corps Member Dropped Before Taking Her Life by Natilolo(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2020
She just wasted all the resources spent on her all these years from her birth because she couldn't control her emotions. [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Talk About My Case With Davido & Peruzzi On Social Media Again - Patrick / British Actor Gifts His Nigerian Parents A Mansion In London (video) / UNBELIEVABLE! Rema Pleads With Fans To Stay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.