Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

2019 Active Gsm Database + Whatsapp Bulk Sender! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 2019 Active Gsm Database + Whatsapp Bulk Sender! (738 Views)

Over 30 Million Active Gsm Database For Your Business / GSM (phone Number) Database / Generate Email Database And Gsm Database Of Any Niche And Any Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Active Gsm Database + Whatsapp Bulk Sender! by Profitsng(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Offer!! Offer!! Offer!!
===============
If you do not have a business, product or service,
or you do not know about whatsapp marketing,
This is not for you.
====================

Get access to 2019 Active And Responsive Nigerian GSM Database
+
Whatsapp Bulk Sender software.

It is no more news how effective whatsapp marketing is,
considering the huge number of active users on the whatsapp platform,
you will believe me when i tell you it is one of the best and effective mediums to market your product and services,

but this can only be done the right way with the right tools and knowledge,
and that is why i bring to you this 2 in 1 offer!!!

For a token of #20,000 (20k),

You will get access to over 20 Million Geo Sorted Active and Responsive Nigerian GSM Database,
+
A whatsapp software that will enable you send bulk messages Automatically to this numbers with a click.

*Benefits of whatsapp Marketing*

* You get instant / fast feedback from your broadcasted messages,
* You get to reach out to a Larger number of audience with just a Click,
* Can be Automated,
* And many More.

What do you Need?

* Your Phone / Laptop
* Data / Internet connection
* Your whatsapp account / Business whatsapp Account,
* Product / Service to Promote.
* Active and Responsive GSM Database,
* Whatsapp Bulk Sender.

That is all you need to start This effective and responsive marketing.

Interested in this Offer and want to grab it at this Discounted Price?
Re: 2019 Active Gsm Database + Whatsapp Bulk Sender! by Profitsng(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Still Available,

Do not miss Out on this!!
Re: 2019 Active Gsm Database + Whatsapp Bulk Sender! by seunpeter60: 1:32pm On May 28, 2020
2019 100% Active GSM Database

Get the 2019 active GSM Database for your business, and it has been confirmed and verified, it available for all the 36 state of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, WARD, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate and this is the best for you and your business, what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database of all Nigerian state by state.
Pls, dont buy the 2015 or 2017 database anymore, buy the latest, 2019, call now.

We also have 7 Million active nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in 44 different categories, e.g. Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, npower members, Jumia shoppers, konga shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you, call now.

Re: 2019 Active Gsm Database + Whatsapp Bulk Sender! by refils2021: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Get your new gsm database from INEC from me, these numbers are real, updated, genuine and all available, they are been sorted out by state, Name, Sex, Phone numbers, LG, Vin, Rac numbers, Polling units. All at affordable price. Contact me 07052506488

(1) (Reply)

Children And Adult Clothes, Footwears And Accessories On Wholesale Purchase / In Need Of White Mercury / How To Get Good London Used Phone For About 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.