Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Sexdy New Year (horror) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sexdy New Year (horror) (635 Views)

Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexdy New Year (horror) by Divepen1(m): 2:14am On Jan 12, 2020
Title: Sexdy New Year
Author: Akintayo Akinjide

Alade sat up with a jolt, his eyes roving in the darkness, hoping to pick something there, a movement maybe. He felt it, he was sure: a slight caress on his skin. The touch was too distinct to ignore. The fervour kept him up in the darkness, holding his breath and expecting anything to move. A cold breeze blew through the opened window and dug into his pore. He wheezed and crawled out of the bed.
To be sure he was the only one at home, as he should be, he carefully trotted to the door. The nagging feeling clapped his heart against his chest, making it beat so hard and loud in his ears.
‘I locked it’, he murmured when he got to his parlour to meet his door still locked. He was alone that New Year since he had broken up with his ‘money-grubbing’ girlfriend, left the church after the New Year’s excitement, and switched off his phone by 1 am that Wednesday.
Luckily for him, his girlfriend too had noticed the yawning gap of the chasm in their relationship and agreed with his pre-new-year resolution. To emotionally eviscerate him, she sent him a video of a hefty guy rocking her. But he didn’t bite. Once his mind was made up, nothing could change it.
The most interesting thing was that he got the sex doll he ordered for since the 2nd week in December, 2041, when he knew he would leave his girlfriend. When he got home that morning, he was so Hot from seeing different ladies he encountered on the way back home that he was forced to call one of the girls his friend, Seye, connected him to. But the network was so poor that they could barely hear each other.
He didn’t drag his feet about his desire when he got home. He brought out the sex doll and had the best time he could ever imagine. The silicon body made the doll feel real. The several arousing sounds of the doll was the condiment he needed to enjoy his sexual meal. When he was done, however, and his manhood was drooping, he felt mortified. But he wasn’t going back to Shade. I don’t tilt the windmill, he assured himself. He made a cold calculation and she proved him right with the disdainful video.
As he felt the tissue paper he used to clean himself when he released into the sex doll, he sighed.
“I can’t discard this beauty”, he said and laid beside Angela, the sex doll, on the bed. She was lifeless as cold breeze poured fervently into his room. Alade scrambled off the bed to close the window.
“I’m single again”, he murmured as he returned to the bed..
“No worries. You’ve got me”, a robot’s voice said.
“What the…?” He yelled and scrambled off the bed.
He glanced into the dark and couldn’t see any movement but he was sure Angela talked. After a few more seconds of seeing nothing, he hurried to the switch and gave the bulb the chance to pour its light into the room. Angela’s dead eyes stared at him.
“It’s real”, Alade muttered.
“Y…” The voice said and stopped just as someone banged the door. His eyes were widened in fear. He paused, without detaching his eyes from the hitching sex doll. The knock came again.
“Alade… You there?” Seye called from outside the house. Angela remained still. Having no other option, he rushed out to open the door.
“Seye…” He said, more in relief than in surprise. “What’s wrong? This early momo…?”
“Hope you haven’t open that package?” Seye asked and touched him. “Thank God you are alive”.
Alade looked at him up and down. “What’s this?”
“Let’s enter. It’s cold. Happy new year”, Seye said. Being his best friend, he wasn’t asking for permission to enter. Chunky, Seye pushed his way into his house.
“Guy! Are you alright?”
“Firstly, I’m happy you’re alive. Happy New Year, bro. I need to grab some food. Then, I will crash here till the crack of the dawn because Kike, you know that hot chikala?” Seye said.
‘My crush?’
Seye clapped. ‘I just left her place… She made me lose my sobriety. When she came for me, I told her I was engaged and had stopped using all the tools in my box. But she was too sleazy to resist. We were just done when someone came knocking. I thought I would sleep in but she sent me away o. It was her boyfriend”.
“Inside life!” Alade exclaimed.
“I escaped through the window”.
Alade’s mind flipped back to Angela. “You were busted…”
“My pant was on fire. The guy is ginormous”, Seye replied as he grabbed something off the fridge.
“It would have been fun to watch grownup men having a pissing match on the first day of the year”, Seye said and laughed.
“Forget that side. Hope you’ve not touched that sex doll?” Seye said.
“He has…” A robotic voice said.
Alade jumped in fear. In a bid to turn, he fell into the couch. Seye was repeatedly gurgling.
“What… What’s this?” Seye asked.
Alade knew they had to go into crisis mode. “I heard it speak too before o. I thought I hallucinating…”
“Oh! You slept with it. That’s why I’ve been calling you. I came here as an afterthought”, Seye said.
Angela stood at the door, glancing from one person to another.
“What are you saying?” Alade asked as he stood straight. His pent-up fear pumped his heart like a band was teeming up there.
“There’s been… erm. I read the news. About sixteen people are dead from these sex dolls”.
“Where did you see that?”
“Twitter…”
Angela came towards them. “I just need you”.
“Ah! Ni New year? God forbid”.
They sprang off and dashed for the door. Angela shrieked and jumped as if she was controlled by the wind. In no time, she was by their side. She swatted Alade aside. He wouldn’t have imagined the power nestled in that backhand slap until it hit him.
He yelled and jumped out of the way. Seye didn’t need an explanation before he scrambled away.
“Don’t make a fuss. I just need you”, Angela cried.
“What’s this?” Alade questioned with the pain weighing him down.
“Ode… The room”, Seye screamed.
Angela raced after them into the room. Before they could close the door, she overpowered them. Seye sped towards the toilet but Angela was swifter than the cold air that still found its way into the house. Alade didn’t wait to see the result, he rushed to the window, forgetting that it had burglaries.
‘Give me sex’, Angela cried and grabbed Seye. He punched her severally to no avail. Alade jumped in but was swung off without stress. He landed face down on the hard cold tiles, bruising his nose. But who cared about a bruised nose in such situation as that. Amidst the scuffling, Alade searched for a way to escape.
Almost immediately, Angela lifted Seye and slammed him on the floor. The cracking sound was enough to kill any man but Seye was strong. Even Alade winced at the thought of the pain. She came to Alade.
‘No… No…’
‘I want sex…’ Angela cried.
‘Not today…’
Before he could finish his statement she slammed him on the ground too. She slammed them one after the other till they were too debilitated to make any sound. He wondered where the snag in her settings was from, but he couldn’t think much before she pulled him to a side of the room, where he couldn’t get another opportunity to escape. Moreover, he was too weak to rise. Everything in him spelt cascading pain. His body pumped and tears poured down his eyes alongside the gasps of breathlessness soaking his mouth.
‘Alade…’ Seye moaned as Angela dragged him to the place she laid Alade.
In no time, she did everything she could to arouse Seye. One of them worked. She sat on him and rode him so hard that Seye couldn’t moan anymore. After what felt like an eternity, Seye’s dead eyes were only staring at him. Alade, however, was regaining his strength.
‘Your turn…’ She did everything but she couldn’t arouse him. Unlike some men, fear left him unaroused.
‘I need to cum’, she said and wrenched his clamped mouth open and pulled his tongue out. She rode on him with a huge tremor that made him lose breath by the second. After a while, he was choking. So, he grabbed her hard and found her switch. He pressed it. Like a deflated balloon, she went still at once.
Her heavy body laid on his weak body. Few hours later, after several bangs of the door from his neighbour, his door was broken down and they met the dead Seye, and Alade, who was too weak to blink.
Re: Sexdy New Year (horror) by Ann2012(f): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sex doll wahala grin

Well done OP
Re: Sexdy New Year (horror) by Divepen1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ann2012:
Sex doll wahala grin
Well done OP

Lol...
Thanks o Ann
Re: Sexdy New Year (horror) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
I just want to cum.......grin ☺️☺️☺️
The real womanhood is the best lol
Nice one op
This is magnificiently breathtaking
Re: Sexdy New Year (horror) by germaphobe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Horror, if this one na movie I would love to see it with my female friends around.
Re: Sexdy New Year (horror) by Divepen1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Brainiac12:
I just want to cum.......grin ☺️☺️☺️ The real womanhood is the best lol Nice one op This is magnificiently breathtaking
Thanks boss
Re: Sexdy New Year (horror) by Divepen1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
germaphobe:
Horror, if this one na movie I would love to see it with my female friends around.
Just make sure she's not a doll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In The Morning / 20 Greatest Novels Of All Time / This Dude Called Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.