Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh (3391 Views)

"When The Gbedu Enter Body": Tonto Dikeh Dances Gbebody On Stage (Photos) / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by Alleviator: 4:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has said her vagina is the most magical part of her body. The 34-year-old made this known in a video sh
see-full-story-here>> https://yourtotalneeds.com/2020/01/12/my-vagina-the-mo…dy-―-tonto-dikeh/
Re: My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by pode(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2020
No wonder Mr. Churchill could not last for 40 seconds

2 Likes

Re: My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by BabbanBura(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2020
pode:
No wonder Mr. Churchill could not last for 40 seconds

He must be so sharp to have scored a fantastic goal in 40 secs!
Nangirl what do u think?

1 Like

Re: My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by Roum(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2020
is it as magical as ATM machine?
Re: My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by EbukaHades10(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2020
As the tho-tho na Merlin na

1 Like

Re: My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by dangotesmummy: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2020
See the thort that is some people's role model

It's obvious we're short of REAL MALE AND FEMALE ROLE MODELS in Nigeria.unfortunately the illiterate, gullible and unenlightened masses think once you are an actor, musician, pastor, you're automatically a role model
Re: My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by izospindle(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2020
To(n)To sweet grin
Re: My Vagina,-the Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by nazablossom(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
They are declaring their assets one after the other. The other day, it was Omo butty,now Tonto.

2020, year of assets declaration grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rahama Sadua Apologise To Muslim Community For Her Controversial Dress / SEE Davido Hugging Up Strippers At ATL Strip Club / Read The Letter A 17-year-old Girl Wrote To Tupac In 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.