Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Do I Need To Start A Dog Breeding Business? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do I Need To Start A Dog Breeding Business? (504 Views)

How Do I Start A Dog Breeding Business / Which Dog Is More Easy To Start And Profitable For Dog Breeding Business . / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Start A Dog Breeding Business? by helenelliott: 5:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Hello house, I am a dog lover, I reared many local dogs when I was very young, dogs have been my friends since I was a baby because my father was a good dog keeper and I grew up with dogs in out house. but I have never involve in dog breeding business especially all these this foreign dogs, I don't understand their behaviours and how to deal with the individual breed of dogs. pls how do I go into the business? how do I start and what and what do I need to put in place before I can start the business? do I need to ho for a special dog breeding training? I will appreciate your quick response as they will be of help for me to be able to know what step to take. thanks.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Dog Breeding Business? by thepranksta: 6:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Sounds like a good business idea. There are plenty of resources online and probably on YouTube. If you love dogs as you say, there shouldn't be any problems for you to start. I am not sure about the local laws where you are from, but your questions will depend on where you live and the laws in place. Make sure you select healthy dogs to breed, because many species have illnesses due to breeders carelessly breeding without considering the genetics. Good luck in your quest.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Dog Breeding Business? by davillian(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
smileyWhat purpose do you want your dog to serve ( I lover large guard dogs )
Read everything about the dog you choose
Get a reputable breeder of the dog u want to breed
Get a pup a female to be precise
Check the problem of the breed and work to improve it

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Fearless Animals In The Wild / 4 Week Old Samoyed Male Pups Available For Sale. / High Quality GSD Puppies Available For Booking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.