Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (596 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Big Money In Small Businesses / Blogging Is Not More Reliable Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by royalads: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: . by BiafranBushBoy: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2020
How do we reach out to you?
Re: . by royalads: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: . by naijacutee(f): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
I agree. Thinking outside the box, and creating a site to solve a problem, not to make money are the 2 things that guarantee success in this thing.

People like you who are making real money from blogging tend to focus on this and not on course creation. As your site is now, you can get around $6,000 - $8,000 for it if you want to sell but i think you know that already.

1 Like

Re: . by Jacktheripper: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2020
royalads:
Please, I'm not here to sale anything. Don't contact me or reach out. I'm just here to counter a misconception. https://www.nairaland.com/4270374/please-dont-start-bloglook-good

I saw a thread where someone gave reasons why blogging is dead. One of the reasons is that blogging is very saturated and that one has to wait for 4 years to start earning from blogging. That Is A Big Fat Lie. Blogging is NOT DEAD and won't be in the next decade or so.

The truth is that people get it all wrong and when it doesn't work out they complain. People jump into competitive niches like news and entertainment and expect to beat the big dogs. Its not going to happen bro/sis. I was like that years ago when I was looking for a means of passive income. I even created a business blog thinking I could beat the likes of entrepreneur.com or forbes.com lol.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I met a Canadian blogger who was making over $30,000 a month from Adsense. The same Adsense I have had without a cent in it for years. I reached out, baba charged me over $1000 to take me by the hand and show me one core aspect of blogging. Anyway, after doing naija sense and several failed blogs later, I paid the amount. One vital thing he taught me was that the success of a blog boils down to the niche or topic. There are thousands of very low competitive niches out there, and once one can be creative enough to uncover them, you are made.

Since then, I have allowed my creativity run wild in uncovering niches. And most of my niche sites start gaining organic traffic from the second week. And I don't pay for adverts.

So, please don't go into the flooded entertainment and news niches, and keep publishing trashy content and expect to build a house in banana island like Linda. You have to learn to think outside the box.

I attached pictures of one of the blogs I started in October 2019 and its earnings. And I have started 2 more this week. so for every newbie out there, blogging is not dead. Think outside the box and do your thing. Peace out

Hello boss. Please no vex I never show face all these days. I lost my phone and I'll come online as soon as I get a new one.
Re: . by royalads: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
@jacktheripper. No problems. I left you several messages and wondered what's up with you. Chat me up when you get a new cell. The New niche I told you about that got to do with demons, I think I'm backing out of it. If you are interested in it, let me know. It receives hundreds of thousands of searches every month from top countries. CPC is high and you can easily rank a new site without backlinks in few weeks because there are less than 5 sites in the core niche. I will be waiting.
Re: . by Hunry: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
unroyalads

childish mofo

(1) (Reply)

Banks On CBN’s Life Support Machine / My Long Time Business Dream About To Die For Lack Of Funds. / How To Buy Bitcoin Using Paypal (https://icelandtrade.xyz/)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.