Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" (699 Views)

Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) / Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by chibaby1985(f): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Suspected robber
A man who robbed a pharmacy in Philadelphia says he robbed because he needed the money to pay for his sick child.

CNN reports that the suspect, who wore a grey hoodie and dark gloves, took an item to the register then handed a note to the employee that read in part, “Give me all the money. I’m sorry, I have a sick child. You have 15 seconds.”

A video from the robbery attack shows the clerk opening the cash register and putting money into the same plastic bag the suspect used to purchase his item.

Philadelphia Police Capt. Sekou Kinebrew told 3 CBS Philly;

“We certainly understand that people have needs. That’s just not the way to go about fulfilling those needs,”

“There may be some specialized services for this individual and his family that he could be in need of, too.

Unfortunately, the only way at this point he may be able to get them, is if he comes in and sees us,” Kinebrew added

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/man-robs-pharmacy-leaves-note-saying-im.html?m=1

Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by Nukilia: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2020
But Trump why? undecided
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by DoubleEngine007: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2020
This one touch me.. Its well o..

Who get money,no know wetin God do for am..

Please guys,if you can't take care of yourself,your wife and kids,don't get married.. Hustle first,invest and be comfortable. Let nobody force you into any problem (Marriage without money)
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by iiamharkinwaley: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2020
Check my siggy
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by nuban07(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Lame excuse. If he get caught that won't stop him from going to jail
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by Nostradamus1: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Robbing for ur sick child is manageable until u go to prison and the child become useless
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by Nickisindigo(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2020
nuban07:
Lame excuse. If he get caught that won't stop him from going to jail

it depends on the police officer
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by iPrevail(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2020
We all have pressing needs, does that mean we should go about robbing others? Stupid azz mo'fovker
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by nuban07(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2020
Nickisindigo:

it depends on the police officer

Its the law not the police officer. I sympathise with him though but that's not the right way to go about it.
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by Nickisindigo(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2020
nuban07:

Its the law not the police officer. I sympathise with him though but that's not the right way to go about it.

did you read the story of a Canadian police officer instead of arresting the thief he was called to arrest bought him the suit he came to steal

the guy(thief) in question wanted to go to an interview and didn't have a suit so he decided to steal what if the police officer is another person won't the guy be arrested
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by nuban07(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Nickisindigo:

did you read the story of a Canadian police officer instead of arresting the thief he was called to arrest bought him the suit he came to steal

the guy(thief) in question wanted to go to an interview and didn't have a suit so he decided to steal what if the police officer is another person won't the guy be arrested

I get ur point but its still not the right way to go about it
Re: Man Robs Pharmacy, Leaves Note Saying, "I'm Sorry, I Have A Sick Child" by chibaby1985(f): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2020
...hmmm
chibaby1985:

Suspected robber
A man who robbed a pharmacy in Philadelphia says he robbed because he needed the money to pay for his sick child.

CNN reports that the suspect, who wore a grey hoodie and dark gloves, took an item to the register then handed a note to the employee that read in part, “Give me all the money. I’m sorry, I have a sick child. You have 15 seconds.”

A video from the robbery attack shows the clerk opening the cash register and putting money into the same plastic bag the suspect used to purchase his item.

Philadelphia Police Capt. Sekou Kinebrew told 3 CBS Philly;

“We certainly understand that people have needs. That’s just not the way to go about fulfilling those needs,”

“There may be some specialized services for this individual and his family that he could be in need of, too.

Unfortunately, the only way at this point he may be able to get them, is if he comes in and sees us,” Kinebrew added

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/man-robs-pharmacy-leaves-note-saying-im.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How A Boy Got Punished By His Parents For Impregnating A Girl / Pop Smoke,a 20-year-old New York Popular Rapper Was Shot Dead – See Why / SOS: Stolen Vehicle. Nairalanders, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.