Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,878 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Comrade Austin Okai Honoured By Kogi East Youths Integrity Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Austin Okai Honoured By Kogi East Youths Integrity Group (407 Views)

Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai / Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Austin Okai Honoured By Kogi East Youths Integrity Group by Penaldo: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2020
As "The Most Outstanding Personalty For the Year 2019"

For his consistency,human rights advocacy and selfless services,Kogi East Integrity Group(KEYIG) has honoured Comrade Austin Okai .

Okai's unrepentant stance for good governance at all levels, particularly in states like Kogi were activities of goverrment is seemingly not in tandem with the aspiration of the people.

A social crusader,activist and media influencer/blogger ,Okai was also honoured for frequently serving as mouthpiece,checks and balances between the actions and inactions of people saddled with leadership position and authority in Nigeria.

A strong critic of policy somersault,anti people's policies and programs,denial of public and social services, was deemed fit by the grassroot body as it's "Personalty of the Year" to encourage other selfless individuals,body and entity to toe the same line .

The organisers considered frequent anti human rights abuses against the social crusader, through frequent hauling and arrests ,incarceration and subsequently charged to court on two separate fictitious allegations of incitement and arson, against the authorities in Kogi .

Comrade Okai in his acceptance speech described the award as genuine and with sincere purpose and good intentions,saying "Who gives the award is what matters most to him".

He thanked the organisers for sincerely considering him worthy as one of their recipients at this crucial point of the developement of Kogi state and Nigeria at large.

" I want to take a moment to extend my sincere thanks for the award you have presented to me today "

"Receiving this award is a great honor,it is indeed a great privilege for me to receive this particular award of "The Most Outstanding Personalty Of The Year",from a respected grassroots watchdong organisation like Kogi East Youth Intergrity Group(KEYIG). It makes me feel quite confident and loyal towards my conviction"

" I assure you to cherish this for the rest of my life" Comrade Okai said

(1) (Reply)

Rivers 2023: If You Have The Capacity, Contest - Gov Wike / Nigeria Is Finished / $308m Abacha Loot To Be Used On Lagos-ibadan, Abuja–kano Expressways ― Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.