Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? (756 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / How To Make More Than 150,000 Naira Profit Per Month Selling Pure Water / Make 100% Profit Per Sale By Starting Your Fabric Business With Just 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Hello everyone, I started okirika cljoth business last week Monday and I always sell in every day, tho it's poor sales I sell sometimes 2 pieces, or 7 pieces, at all at all I must sell and I have record for all my sales per day which includes my expenses, profit, lost per day and I always have small profits each day after I Daily check record and close for that day, but I always add my profit back into business so my business can keep growing, but now I see something strange am planning to go to market next week Monday to buy some new goods, but to my surprise I can't find my profit again when I recount the money and check my record what is in the record is different from what I have, my profit reduce, and where I always kept the money is very save and I always count it each night, but it surprise me today when I get no gain, pls what Should I do? Should I separate my profit from my main business money or what? Pls help me
Re: Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? by Larryfest(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2020
I don't think you got your calculations right in the first place since where you kept it was safe and it's impossible for it to decrease without anyone taking from it. Record your daily sales keep the money safe and also save some daily, do the calculations when you restock to know how much profit you actually made.

1 Like

Re: Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2020
Larryfest:
I don't think you got your calculations right in the first place since where you kept it was safe and it's impossible for it to decrease without anyone taking from it. Record your daily sales keep the money safe and also save some daily, do the calculations when you restock to know how much profit you actually made.

Thank you, am so grateful
Re: Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? by naijacutee(f): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
I think it is very good that you keep sales records everyday because when something goes wring like this, you can track it quickly before it becomes big money.

I think you should calculate your profit and put it aside. That way, you can be sure that you never spend from your capital and that all your expenses come out from your profit only.

So I agree with Koboebapluse below - keep calculating daily and put your profits aside daily as well. All the best in your business

1 Like

Re: Should I Separate My Profit Per Day After Sales? by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
naijacutee:
I think it is very good that you keep sales records everyday because when something goes wring like this, you can track it quickly before it becomes big money.

I think you should calculate your profit and put it aside. That way, you can be sure that you never spend from your capital and that all your expenses come out from your profit only.

So I agree with Koboebapluse below - keep calculating daily and put your profits aside daily as well. All the best in your business

Wow thank you, am so grateful

(1) (Reply)

The Guy Who Turned 3,000 Into $ 20 Billion / The Business That Ended Poverty In My Life Without Spending A Dime. / Distributors And Marketers Wanted For Hand Sanitizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.